- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
We are reinventing teamwork for spreadsheets
- By introducing a productivity layer on top of Excel and Google Sheets.
- In short, we are building GitHub for Spreadsheets.
- Drive growth across Tech at Layer
- Work closely with our CTO and People Lead
- Be part of the next success story out of Berlin
- Open & employee-driven company culture
- Parent & remote-friendly environment
- Competitive salary, Employee Stock Options & great benefits
- Backed by Europe’s finest investors
As Technical Recruiter at Layer, working closely with the C-Level, you are the driving force to build up and nurture our most important asset - our team. You will own the process from writing the job description to signing candidates and, therefore, work closely with our CTO to bring A-Players on board. You are the interface to applicants and function as an ambassador of Layer and our culture.
We’re looking for a motivated and driven Technical Recruiter who will help us shape our team, drive the company to the next level, and have the most direct influence on our success.
You will be responsible for:
- Hiring technical A-Players who follow DDD principles
- Owning the entire recruiting process from sourcing, interviewing and closing candidates
- Contribute to the development of interview, on-boarding and training processes
- Design and own the game plan to recruit at fast pace
If the following describes you, we‘d love to hear from you:
- Experience in building technical organisations
- Knowledge of the hiring landscape and talent pools
- Analytical and comfortable around numbers
- Excellent communication (written and verbal) and decision-making skills in English and German as a big plus
- Outcome driven with proven history of hiring top talent
We are currently a team of engineers, product lovers, and business nerds coming from all parts of the globe. We’re an international team with people from all over the world including Brazil, New Zealand, Finnland, India, Portugal, Philippines, Egypt, Poland, Serbia, Latvia, and Germany. Our team combines previous experience from top tier companies such as: BCG, Rocket Internet, Thought Works, N26 and Google to name a few...
Our Open Culture
For us, the foundation of an evolving culture is based on openness, diversity, and the ability to adapt. We think that embracing our differences is an important ingredient for productivity, quality and growth. Our people are our most important asset. We treat each other with respect.
We believe company culture should follow the same principles as open-source culture. Therefore, we have decided to make most of our internal documentation public to everyone:
Explore our Open Culture Guide for more insights on team, benefits, the way we work and code, tech-stack, interview process, onboarding and a lot more.
Interested In Joining Us?
Amazing! Please send us your CV or Linkedin Profile, availability and salary expectations.
If you want to stand out, answer one of the following questions:
- What can we improve in our Open Culture Guide?
- What surprising thing have you learned in the last few months?
- What excites you to join us?
- For more insights about candidate experience, interview process, relocation, benefits, stock options head over to our Open Culture Guide.
- Layer is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity, and those individuals with disabilities to apply.
- Jetzt bewerben
Layer - Reinventing teamwork for spreadsheets by building a productivity layer for Excel and Google Sheets. Find out more at https://golayer.io.