- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Software Engineering
- We are reinventing teamwork for spreadsheets
- By introducing a productivity layer on top of Excel and Google Sheets.
- In short, we are building GitHub for Spreadsheets.
- Solve fascinating and hard problems that affect millions of users worldwide
- Work with cutting-edge tech following DDD principles
- Open & employee-driven company culture
- Parent & remote-friendly environment
- Option to work 100% remote within +- 2 hours time difference to Berlin with all employee benefits
- Competitive salary, Employee Stock Options & great benefits
- Backed by Europe’s finest investors
- Model and build our product following DDD principles and using up-to-date technology
- Brainstorm with product specialists to conceptualize and build new features
- Spar with other engineers and review code
- Take an active part in our team’s continuous strive for improving our standards and processes
- Strong knowledge in DDD and CQRS (Absolute must-have!)
- Experience with Kotlin or Java
- In-depth experience with application testing, releasing and deployment
- Being framework agnostic
- Experience working in Agile environments
- Experience with Reactive Programming and API design
- Experience with Axon Framework, Spring Boot, Gradle
- Experience with GCP, Kubernetes, Docker, Circle CI
- Some full-stack tendencies (we roll on Angular, GraphQL, TypeScript)
We are 13 people in the product engineering including the leadership. We’re an international English-speaking team with people from all over the world including New Zealand, Finnland, India, Egypt, Poland, Serbia, Latvia, and Germany.
- We value diversity, we treat each other with respect. Our team is our most important asset.
- Learn more about the product engineering team in our Open Culture Guide.
Our Open Culture
For us, the foundation of an evolving culture is based on openness, diversity, and the ability to adapt. We think that embracing our differences is an important ingredient for productivity, quality and growth. Our people are our most important asset. We treat each other with respect.
We believe company culture should follow the same principles as open-source culture. Therefore, we have decided to make most of our internal documentation public to everyone:
Explore our Open Culture Guide for more insights on team, benefits, the way we work and code, tech-stack, interview process, onboarding and a lot more.
Interested in joining us?
- Amazing! Please send us your CV or Linkedin Profile, availability and salary expectations.
- Applying for a remote position? Make sure you are located within +- 2 hours time difference from Berlin, Germany.
- For more insights about candidate experience, interview process, relocation, benefits, stock options head over to our Open Culture Guide.
- Layer is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applicants from any national origin, sex, sexual orientation, religious background, gender identity, and those individuals with disabilities to apply.
- Apply for this position
Layer - Reinventing teamwork for spreadsheets by building a productivity layer for Excel and Google Sheets. Find out more at https://golayer.io.