- Toronto, CA
- Date Posted
- Jun. 15, 2021
A bit about us
Lever was founded eight years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Atlassian, KPMG, and McGraw-Hill Education rely on to grow their teams. We’ve rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as the #1 place to work in San Francisco, as well as a top workplace in the entire United States.). Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage.
Lever is looking for a highly capable Salesforce Administrator to ensure that our corporation capitalizes on the benefits offered by the Salesforce CRM system and all the applications that it integrates with. In this role, your duties will include creating user accounts, maintaining the integrity of our object orientation, and assisting to train the subject matter experts on the effective use of Salesforce products.
To ensure success as a Salesforce Administrator, you should possess extensive knowledge of Salesforce system administration and the ability to work in an extremely fast-paced environment with many requests from key stakeholders. Salesforce Administrators ensure that their Salesforce expertise translates into optimized Revenue operations.
As a member of the Revenue Operations team, you’ll be instrumental in supporting our quickly growing marketing and sales teams and building out the systems and processes that will drive Lever to the next level. Every day will bring new challenges and require cross-functional collaboration to solve problems like owning and improving our overall tech stack, CRM system logic, reporting/data quality, and marketing and sales processes. Success will be measured by user adoption and overall internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Salesforce Certified Administrator or Salesforce Certified Advanced Administrator.
- A Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science would be advantageous.
- 4 or more years of experience as a Salesforce Administrator in a non mature environment
- Managing escalations from key stakeholders and business users
- Ensuring optimal performance of Salesforce systems and products.
- Upgrading and configuring Salesforce systems for optimized integration.
- Managing Salesforce roles, profiles, sharing rules, workflows, and groups
- Performing database maintenance tasks, including diagnostic tests and duplicate entry cleansing.
- Evaluating and installing new Salesforce releases, as well as providing training and end-user support.
- Documenting processes, including error reports and changes to field history tables
- Within 1 month you’ll;
- Attend Ramp Camp, our company-wide virtual onboarding program
- Learn about the suite of Lever products and be able to discuss the Lever origin story and understand the decisions and intentions that shaped the product as it is currently.
- Onboard with the Revenue Operations team to learn about our instance of Salesforce, our automated processes and workflows, and how our coverage model works. You’ll use this knowledge in your day to day work to make recommendations on process improvements.
- Learn about all business applications that integrate with our Lever CRM
- Meet the Revenue Operations organization through a series of 1:1s so you gain depth within our business processes and systems.
- Within 3 month’s you’ll;
- Become an CRM expert on existing workflows, process builders, integrations, change/case management approach
- Create technical documentation for existing tech stack connections
- Build custom reports and dashboards in Salesforce to monitor efficiency across revenue operations.
- Own the execution of adhoc day to day CRM user escalations, feature requests, and other administrative requests
- Participate in key Revenue Operations project initiatives with existing subject matter experts to learn and help drive successful change
- Within 6 months you’ll;
- Partner with key project management stakeholders to own and drive critical projects across our revenue operation
- Maintain technical documentation across entire CRM and business processes
- Work cross-functionally with our Customer, Finance, and Deal Desk teams to build rigor and strong communication around change management
- Implement technical engagement metrics to ensure we are utilizing all tools to their full potential
- Become a subject matter expert across our entire tech stack and be a point of contact for knowledge transfer
- Partner with the finance team to gain a great understanding of software cost structure and user maintenance to avoid unnecessary financial charges
- Make recommendations on reducing technical debt and setting up processes and systems to align with our overall business strategy
- Within 12 months you’ll;
- Own the management and improvement of our entire revenue operations tech stack
- Continuously improve our change management process to ensure communication up and down the organization is effective and optimized
- Partner with the information technology team to ensure compliance and efficiency across systems
- Update system road maps that summarize upgrades and new feature additions that are needed to achieve business goals.
- Continuously evolve your initiatives to meet the ever-changing needs of Lever’s business and customer base.
Is this role not an exact fit?
The lever story
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Atlassian, KPMG, and McGraw-Hill Education, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.