- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
The Customer Support team is integral to the retention and success of our customers and as Lever grows and expands, so does the team. We are small and mighty with plans to continue to scale with the business--this means working through ambiguity and helping to shape the team. As the Customer Content and Education Specialist, you will support all of our internal teams, as well as our customers, by providing proactive support, self help resources, data analysis, and customer-facing communications as Lever continues to evolve as a product.
As Customer Content and Education Specialist, you will partner with the Customer Experience and Solutions leaders, as well as Customer Marketing, to provide an amazing self service experience for our customers, while ensuring our internal teams are ready as well! You will work with our Support and Success teams to ensure that we are providing efficient and complete resolution for Lever customers, both internal and external; maintaining high levels of customer satisfaction; deepening the level of engagement by our customers with all the Lever products they use; and providing proactive support opportunity as the Lever Product continues to evolve. You will use data to inform business decisions around customer communications and education. You will work directly with Customer Success leadership to create and manage new content, and iterate on existing content.
Join a high-performing, tight knit team in a growth stage tech company that is working to make hiring more transparent, collaborative, strategic, and effective. The Customer Experience and Solutions organization at Lever holds deep product and recruiting knowledge and is growing quickly in response to the fast-growing list of Lever customers. We’re a seasoned group that is driven by happy customers and a passion to drive initiatives that improve internal processes. The Customer Content and Education Specialist will work with Customer Experience and Solutions leadership, and the rest of the Lever team to keep the customer experience ingrained in everything we do.
The skill set
- Experience leading cross-functional project teams
- Experience writing complex and technical material with a customer-facing lens
- Experience with Zendesk Guide, WalkMe, and webinar tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications
- A track record of structured, analytics-driven problem solving
Within 1 month, you’ll
- Complete Ramp Camp, our comprehensive onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on all aspects of the business with a cross-functional cohort of new Leveroos. You’ll learn about our business, product, vision and team and gain an understanding about how your role fits in to Lever’s broader organization.
- Dig into the recruiting world, quickly learning different recruiting team roles, interactions, activities, and metrics- and how that’s all captured within Lever’s product suite.
- Jump into the support and escalation queues, working side by side with the Support team to learn Lever’s products, and to help resources to resolve 80% of basic customer questions quickly and efficiently without additional support.
- Interview members of the following CXS teams to understand the impact content and resources have for their roles: Success, Implementation, Solutions Architecture, and Customer Support.
- Learn Lever’s internal tools including how our Help Center functions, as well as the resources we have for videos and webinars
- Audit existing Help Center content and CXS trainings
- Map out an initial project plan for the upcoming quarter, identifying quick wins that can have an immediate positive impact
Within 3 months, you’ll
- Build and edit content for the Help Center based on your initial project plan
- Develop 2 new CXS trainings and pilot for customers
- Work with Customer Experience and Operations to message customers about new resources
- Confirm with cross-functional stakeholders that messaging is approved, including timing and which customers are receiving communications.
- Aggregating feedback from across Customer Experiences and Solutions (CXS) to ensure that there is alignment across the organization on resources
- Manage all Help Center pages, creating a process for article submission for publication
- Document all Help Center and CXS training processes
- Track and analyze metrics around customer impact to inform decisions around future projects.
Within 6 months, you’ll
- Develop tracking and analysis of Help Center content access and ticket mitigation, working with Customer Support Managers to identify opportunities for proactive support
- Project manage customer-facing trainings for existing customers via webinar, In-app communications, and campaigns working with Customer Operations and Experience
- Work closely with all stakeholders to collect feedback, and iterate on resources, through final approval
- Manage internal communications as new resources are developed and made available for use
Within 12 months, you’ll
- Create consistent audit processes for all existing content
- Identify opportunities to up-level Help Center content and customer education.
- Improve processes and identify opportunity with tools to make the content management process more efficient and effective leveraging technology.
- Improve internal processes for communicating new available content across customer-facing teams.
- Identify training opportunities and create content for the existing customer base when new features are released, or workflows are impacted.
- Complete regular audits of tools and processes included in the release process, making recommendations for iteration as appropriate.
Is this role not an exact fit?
The lever story
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Atlassian, KPMG, and McGraw-Hill Education, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.