- Los Angeles
- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
A bit about us
Lever was founded nine years ago to tackle the most strategic challenge that companies face: how to recruit and hire top talent. We’re building the next generation of hiring software that companies like Netflix, Atlassian, KPMG, and McGraw-Hill Education rely on to grow their teams. We’ve rethought the talent acquisition paradigm and are the innovation leaders in our space and looking for the right people to join us as we scale.
We’re extraordinarily proud of the company we’ve built so far (not to mention humbled to be recognized as the #1 place to work in San Francisco, as well as a top workplace in the entire United States). Our people are Lever’s biggest competitive advantage and we’ll continue investing in our “Leveroos” and people-first culture.
As Lever continues to grow, so does our integrated ecosystem of partners. We’re looking for someone to help us scale our Partner Experience function to meet the growing appetite of partners in the HR and Recruiting tech space.
This is an exciting opportunity to help define a function at Lever, you’ll have the opportunity to make a tangible impact on our business by onboarding new partners and growing Lever’s integrated ecosystem. You’ll work directly with new partners to guide them through the integration onboarding process, while maintaining the support and relationships of our long-standing partners.
The Partner Experience function is brand new at Lever, you’ll have the opportunity to work cross functionally with members of our Customer Experience, Product, Marketing, and Sales teams, while having the autonomy to control your own pipeline of new partners. You’ll have the opportunity to help build and fortify the processes that will help support and grow this team for years to come.
The skill set
- 2-3 years of partner or customer-facing experience
- Knowledge of APIs and auth0 implementations
- High product-savviness, someone who can quickly learn new tools and creatively solve problems
- Strong project management skills and experience working successfully with cross-functional teams
- Team player with a hands on attitude; loves working with people and building relationships.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
Within 1 month, you’ll
- Complete Ramp Camp, our onboarding program designed to get you up to speed on our business, vision and team and gain an understanding about how your role fits into Lever’s broader organization.
- Master Lever’s various product training demo frameworks, customized for various user groups, demonstrated by hosting sessions independently.
- Successfully complete our Lever Hire product certification
- Review existing Partner Experience documentation and resources
- Assist in the Partner onboarding experience from point of interest to integration launch
- Shadow inbound Partner Experience support interactions
- Understand CXS requirements for partner integrations
Within 3 months, you’ll
- Create and manage project plans for integration partners during their onboarding
- Help own the Partner onboarding experience from point of interest to integration launch
- Own and manage inbound Partner Experience interactions, subject to Lever’s current Support SLAs
- Iterate on messaging milestones for partners to drive urgency and help them through the process
- Assist in the partner integration QA process, ensuring a high quality bar for integration launches
- Work with the Partner Experience Leadership to improve processes for escalation paths within Support and Partner teams
Within 6 months, you’ll
- Own the Partner onboarding experience from point of interest to integration launch. Included, but not limited to: sandbox provisioning, email check-ins, integration QA, and help article creation
- Own the partner integration QA process
- Utilizing agreed-upon milestones and metrics, you’ll keep partners on course to execute on the success of their plans with Lever.
- Provide feedback for process improvements which improves our abilities to better serve both existing and new partners
- Audit partner accounts to ensure up-to-date partner support contacts and SLAs
Within 12 months, you’ll
- Work in partnership with Escalation Support Specialists to mitigate and help resolve partners and/or customer escalations for assigned partner projects
- Communicate effectively and appropriately with internal and external leaders and executives
- Simultaneously manage multiple projects and partners
- Conduct regular engagement reviews with assigned partners
Is this role not an exact fit?
The lever story
Lever builds modern recruiting software for teams to source, interview, and hire top talent. Our team strives to set a new bar for enterprise software with modern, well-designed, real-time apps. We participated in Y Combinator in summer 2012, and since then have raised $73 million. As the applicant tracking system of choice for Netflix, Atlassian, KPMG, and McGraw-Hill Education, and thousands more leading companies, Lever means you hire the best by hiring together.
Lever is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don’t hesitate to reach out! We celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives. Learn more about our team culture and commitment to diversity and inclusion.