- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Data Science
The Linktree Story
Linktree is the market-leading linking platform that was the first of its kind, creating an entirely new category in tech. Linktree is the identity layer of the internet, allowing users to curate a singular destination housing what’s most important to them, in real time.
With a user base of 15M+, Linktree helps brands, influencers, small businesses, activists and everyday creators carve out their place and reach their full potential online. The world’s biggest influencers and creators from Selena Gomez to Pharrell Williams, as well as big brands like HBO and Facebook are using Linktree to connect their followers to their entire online ecosystem.
The platform averages 30,000 daily sign ups and has over half a billion visits to Linktrees each month. In the past 12 months, Linktree has gained phenomenal momentum growing its user base by 3x with no signs of slowing down.
In March 2021, we raised $45 million in Series B funding. The funding will be used to expand headcount globally, develop product features and go towards making Linktree the best possible place to work for our staff!
As one of our Data Analysts you will sit within the Data team and work closely with Data Scientists and Data Engineers. You will focus on providing user-friendly data servicing to internal stakeholders and our users. You are excited about deriving insights from data and motivated by having an impact on the business. You will ensure that consumers have easy access to data, enabling them to make informed, data-driven decisions on a self-serve basis.
- Work with large volumes of data, identify patterns and trends, and build continually useful dashboards
- Tell the story to stakeholders, visualise and report data findings creatively in a variety of visual formats that provides insights
- Assist with ad-hoc analysis and encourage a self-serve culture to access data
- Collaborate closely with the business and growth teams to understand requirements, develop meaningful insights and build quality data products that unlock value stored in our data
- Deliver Analytics & Reporting to meet business needs and drive strategic decision making
- Educate wider teams on self-serve BI and conduct sessions and workshops to upskill them on using the BI tool to discover insights.
- Isolate, identify and communicate data issues and own data quality for the analysis and reports produced
- Create rich documentation around data so the wider teams get a good sense of the state our data
- Support the improvement of data and processes to greater automation and optimisation of team insights delivered to the business
- Work collaboratively and effectively in a team environment creating a positive impact
- Passion for driving user insights and recommendations through social media event data
- Experience deriving insights from data and motivated by having an impact on the business
- Ability to collect, organise, analyse and present large amounts of information with high attention to detail and accuracy
Experience with large data sets
Strong competency with SQL
Experience with Snowflake and Python desirable
Knowledge of Looker desirable
- Background in mathematics / statistics and a bachelor’s degree in a STEM area is preferred; but not required
- Strong communication skills – verbal and written – be able to break down complex topics into simple solutions and ideas
What to expect from Linktree
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with our team with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity, unconscious bias and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that
- All Linktree staff work either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office sometimes and that will continue even when COVID is behind us.
- Linktree contributes up to AUD $1,000 (or foreign equivalent) towards the setup of your home work-station for each employee
- We prioritise our team’s mental health, with all employees having free access to Smiling Mind & Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors