- New Zealand
- Date Posted
- Jul. 6, 2021
- Design & UI
In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 200 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree.
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven't ticked every box, please don't self reject. We've listened and seen the research that women and other people in minority groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. So if you think you have what it takes, hit that apply button!
As a product designer, you may look at Linktree and think “nice product but too simple to be a challenging product for me to work on”, but here’s why that isn’t the case. Linktree is and will always want to remain simple for our users but we are also very early into our Product Roadmap, with many, many new features, partnerships and products within products to design.
We have a cross-functional product structure and you would partner with Product Managers, Engineers, Writers, Analysts and also outside of the Product teams, every day. Due to the speed of growth we have and continue to have, we are looking for multiple product designers with roughly 2 years of experience and up.
We have offices in Sydney and Melbourne with staff working a mix of remote and in-office (how much they are in the office is decided by them) but also have our team spread across other states of Australia and the world. This role can be based anywhere in Australia or New Zealand.
The Linktree Story
Linktree is the market-leading linking platform that was the first of its kind, creating an entirely new category in tech. Linktree is the identity layer of the internet, allowing users to curate a singular destination housing what’s most important to them, in real time.
With a user base of 15M+, Linktree helps brands, influencers, small businesses, activists and everyday creators carve out their place and reach their full potential online. The world’s biggest influencers and creators from Selena Gomez to Pharrell Williams, as well as big brands like HBO and Facebook are using Linktree to connect their followers to their entire online ecosystem.
The platform averages 30,000 daily sign-ups and has over half a billion visits to Linktrees each month. In the past 12 months, Linktree has gained phenomenal momentum growing its user base by 3x with no signs of slowing down.
In March 2021, we raised $45 million in Series B funding. The funding will be used to expand headcount globally, develop product features and go towards making Linktree the best possible place to work for our staff. Our team has grown from under 20 to 100 in the past 15 months.
- Create beautiful and easy to use interfaces that users across the world love
- Analyse insights and turn findings into useful and valuable solutions
- Contribute to a broad range of projects from developing design systems, improving our sign up flow to creating new analytics dashboards
- Develop concepts, prototype and high fidelity designs that contribute to our product vision
- Collaborate with fellow product designer to ensure consistency and quality across the product
- Contribute to improving our product accessibility
- Use modern design tools like Figma
What we are looking for:
- More than 2 years experience as a Product or UI/UX designer, preferably in Product companies or in agencies that build products
- The ability to do end to end (research to pixel) design
- Designers that enjoy collaborating not just with other designers but with cross-functional team members
- Strong storytelling ability so others can understand your design thinking
- Empathy to working in a fast-growing startup and the pros and cons that come with that
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with our team with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- We have a paid 18 week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity, unconscious bias and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- All Linktree staff work either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office sometimes and that will continue even when COVID is behind us.
- Linktree contributes up to AUD $1,000 (or foreign equivalent) towards the set up of your home work-station for each employee
- We prioritise our team's mental health, with all employees having free access to Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.