- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
- Design & UI
In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 100 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree.
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven't ticked every box, please don't rule yourself out just yet. We've seen the research that women and other people in minority groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. So if you think you have what it takes, hit that apply button!
As Product Manager for High-Viz (Data Group) you will be working closely with the data team and be responsible for improving Linktree’s data and analytics offering inside our product and under Linktree’s insights banner.
- Want to know what a day could look like here?
- Be responsible for articulating complex data sets to a wide group of users and internal stakeholders.
- Be the primary designer in a multi-disciplinary squad and have the confidence/ability to influence squad roadmap and design direction
- Be an end-to-end product designer, from running research, to working with engineers for pixel-perfect implementation and everything in-between
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to translate business questions into verifiable hypotheses using multi-source data and understand customer’s pain points
- Understand the core product design process and navigate the needs of future product vision; with the ability to design realistic solutions that could be implemented in the existing product/tech stack.
What we are looking for:
- You will love and have a deep understanding of Data Visualisation
- You will be excited and energized designing graphs, charts, data sets, working with numbers, whilst also respecting and understanding the importance of visual design to help guide users through complex data
- Highly focused and familiar working with user personas resulting in designs that serve our broad userbase but they can also design in depth, power user analytics flows and design
- Proven background working across end to end product design process -Comfortable crafting onboarding flows one day and sophisticated product features the next
- Energised by problem solving and hands on experimentation and variation design
- Highly collaborative and willing to seek perspectives and feedback
- An excellent storyteller who can explain design decisions clearly
- Comfortable and energised by a fast-paced scaling company and is comfortable ambiguity
Where and how we work:
We are a global, diverse group across age, gender, and race and offer a truly flexible and family friendly work environment. Kids, pets and the occasional delivery person are all actively encouraged to appear on our Zoom screens. All of us at Linktree work either fully remote or a hybrid “remote and in-office sometimes” approach and that will continue even when COVID is behind us.
We currently have offices in Melbourne, Sydney with LA coming next but our team is spread across Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, USA, Canada, Ireland and Nigeria.
Being globally distributed doesn’t mean working to one time-zone and we offer autonomy and flexibility in how you structure your days and weeks. There will be the need for some collaboration outside of a “normal” 9-5 being a global company but we aim to work asynchronously where possible.
Our culture & benefits:
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle
- We are proud to offer all regular full-time and part-time employees 20 hours’ paid volunteering leave per calendar year.
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- We prioritise our team's mental health, all employees have free access to Headspace and Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- All Linktree staff receive $1000 AUD towards setting up their work from home space
The Linktree Story
The average number of social media accounts is close to 9 per person these days. Chances are you’re also using more than 3-4 social media platforms - but where should someone who want to discover more about you can achieve that? In a highly fragmented digital world, the concept of presenting your whole self feels overwhelming to most - and that’s where Linktree comes in.
Creating this category 5 years ago, we launched a simple tool that allowed anyone to manage their corner of the online world. Want to link all your social media accounts under one link? Thinking of turning your passion into your income? Want to share your ideas, beliefs, or even just a playlist you like? Linktree has the platform to help you get it done.
It sounds good, we hear you say, but how do I know if it works? Fair question - why don’t you take it up with Facebook, TikTok, Redbull, HBO, Metallica, Alicia Keys, Selena Gomez, or Michelle Obama? They’re all using Linktree!
With an average sign up rate of 30,000+ new users per day for the past 18 months (with no signs of stopping), and with our latest funding round of $45M USD announced recently, we’re on our way to make real impact on the digital world - and we’d love for you to join us for this ride.