- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 200 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree.
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven't ticked every box, please don't rule yourself out just yet. We've seen the research that women and other people in minority groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. So if you think you have what it takes, hit that apply button or message me (Ashton).
We’re looking for a Trust & Safety Manager to join the Linktree Legal Team, based in Australia or USA. This role would be suited to someone who is passionate about joining a rocket ship start-up in the technology and creator space, and who thrives on acting as a true business partner to protect our ecosystem and developing help documentation on new launches.
On a day-to-day basis, some of the key things you’ll be doing include:
- Help draft guidelines and procedures for the Trust & Safety team, as well as ensuring the team is up-to-date on all policy and product changes
- Work closely with key stakeholders, including our content moderation team, Legal, and Product on time sensitive escalations
- Protect our ecosystem, prevent fraudulent activity, enforce our policies, ensuring compliance across a global user base of millions
- Develop help documentation on new launches
- Offer input on risk assessments for new projects with product, engineering, and external partner teams
- Minimum of 3-4 years experience in a trust & safety role
- Experience with ticketing systems, direct-to-customer interactions and quality control checks
- Critical thinking skills to understand and summarise complex issues within minutes
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and keep up with a large volume of tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Extreme attention to detail
- Passion for helping people
- Bachelor degree or higher
Bonus points for:
- Experience with user policies
- Scaling new tooling
- Product and project management
- Developing help documentation
We hire with a people-first approach, so more importantly as a human, you will be collaborative, curious, enjoy solving complex problems and have empathy for the growing pains of a rapidly scaling startup.
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave policy that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all team members on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- All Linktree team members work either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office sometimes and that will continue even when COVID is behind us
- We prioritise our team's mental health, with all employees have free access to Headspace & Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- We are proud to offer all regular full-time and part-time employees 20 hours’ paid volunteering leave per calendar year.
- All Linktree team members receive $1000 AUD towards setting up their work from home space
The Linktree story:
The Linktree journey begins in 2016 when co-founders Alex, Anthony and Nick were running a digital agency and using Instagram to make announcements about the artists they managed. Created as a side hustle to solve a simple problem, Linktree has well outgrown its roots, with over 16 million users worldwide, 30,000 + new signups every day, and close to a billion visits to Linktrees each month. Paired with rapid growth, Linktree has recently garnered much attention in the tech world, earning 4th place on Fast Company's "10 most innovative social media companies of 2020".
In March 2021, Linktree raised $45 million in Series B Funding led by Index Ventures and Coatue on top of our Series A with Insight Partners and AirTree. The funding will be used to expand headcount globally, develop product features and go towards making Linktree the best possible place to work for our team members.
The Linktree audience is broad, spanning publications, artists, celebrities, fashion and beauty influencers, YouTube stars, sports teams and household brands, right the way through to individuals with a side hustle and micro-influencers. Linktree subscribers include TikTok, Facebook, ClassPass, Patreon, Zapier, Katy Perry, Selena Gomez, Pharrell, Jamie Oliver, HBO, Red Bull, Adult Swim, Cara Delevingne, Comedy Central, Gordon Ramsay, Billabong…and many more!