- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
- Product Engineering
In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 200 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree.
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven't ticked every box, please don't rule yourself out just yet. We've seen the research that women and other people in minority groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. So if you think you have what it takes, hit that apply button or message me (Mitch).
The Linktree Technical Program Management (TPM) mission is to drive the execution of strategic programs across Linktree and make them a reality. This team works closely with the engineering, product, and design leadership team (but not only these teams) to ensure that critical initiatives are successful.
The Group TPM will be responsible for establishing this new function at Linktree, building and managing a team of Technical Program Managers. You will also deliver on your own strategic programs of work while also assigning your TPMs to other programs, mentoring them, managing their performance and career progression so this is a player/coach role.
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with our team with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all team members on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- We work either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office sometimes and that will continue even when COVID is behind us and our team is spread across Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, USA, Canada, Ireland and Nigeria.
- We prioritise our team's mental health, with all employees have free access to Headspace and Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- We are proud to offer all regular full-time and part-time employees 20 hours’ paid volunteering leave per calendar year.
- All Linktree team members receive $1000 AUD towards setting up their work from home space.
What we are looking for:
- Experience leading teams of technical program managers including resource planning, framework creation, hiring and building of teams
- A background as a technical program manager as you will still be hands on in this role and also need to mentor your team
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Tight-knit collaboration and ability to demonstrate pragmatic decision-making to keep projects on track
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience running the lifecycle of large, multi-functional technical projects across organisations
- Experience delivering projects independently
- Identifying, supervising and handling risks and dependencies
- Modern SaaS architecture, development, and operational experience
- A high-level awareness of data protection and privacy laws that might affect online technology businesses, so as to lead program implementation with an eye to the legislative landscape (with the help of our Legal Team)
The Linktree Story
Linktree is the market-leading linking platform that was the first of its kind, creating an entirely new category in tech. Linktree is the identity layer of the internet, allowing users to curate a singular destination housing what’s most important to them, in real time.
With a user base of 18M+, Linktree helps brands, influencers, small businesses, activists and everyday creators carve out their place and reach their full potential online. The world’s biggest influencers and creators from Selena Gomez to Pharrell Williams, as well as big brands like HBO and Facebook are using Linktree to connect their followers to their entire online ecosystem.
The platform averages 30,000 daily sign ups and has close to a billion visits to Linktrees each month. In the past 12 months, Linktree has gained phenomenal momentum growing its user base by 3x with no signs of slowing down.
In March 2021, we raised $45 million in Series B funding. The funding will be used to expand headcount globally, develop product features and go towards making Linktree the best possible place to work for our team!