- United States
- Date Posted
- Dec. 25, 2021
- Product Management
In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 100 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree.
Excited to join our rocket ship, but not sure that you “tick all the boxes”? No worries - we’re always curious to discover like-minded people! Send us your resume and we’ll reach out if and when something relevant comes up!
Our Customer Campaign Curator will be surfacing members of our incredible community of creators to feature in our content. This person will think holistically about marketing campaigns and which users should be highlighted to reflect campaign messaging. The ideal candidate will have a background in community engagement and influencer marketing and be adept at project management involving cross-functional projects and teams. This person will have a global, inclusive outlook and will work closely with our Community Lead and User Partnerships team to identify narratives and advocates from our 20m+ community. Working with both our US and Australia teams, our Customer Campaign Curator is pivotal in showcasing our dynamic creators and putting their faces and stories front and center.
What You Will Do:
- Build relationships within our user base and align customers globally to our campaigns and content calendars to feature in our marketing
- Bridge the gap between content and campaigns with who to profile and showcase
- Assist with the creation of beautiful, diverse, human-centric stories of business success to be showcased in our branding efforts
- Create a process for customer permission
- Work closely with our various teams including, but not limited to; marketing, design, growth, social, product, PR and community.
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience working in a customer success, community engagement, influencer marketing, or similar role in a global SaaS / technology / editorial / publishing environment
- Background in communications, social media, and / or digital marketing
- Ability to create audience segmentation by developing strategic communication plans across various campaigns and teams
- Experience “connecting the dots” to craft emotional, creative, and empowering narratives that will attract new users and increase signups
- Strategic thinker who can see the big picture and how to execute plans, and then act accordingly
Where and How We Work:
This role can be based anywhere in the USA; we currently have close to 20 people in the US with offices in Melbourne, Sydney with LA coming next. Our team is spread across Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, USA, Canada, Ireland, and Nigeria.
Being globally distributed doesn’t mean working to one time-zone and we offer autonomy and flexibility in how you structure your days and weeks. There will be the need for some collaboration outside of a “normal” 9-5 being a global company but we aim to work asynchronously where possible.
Our Culture and Benefits:
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle
- We are proud to offer all regular full-time and part-time employees 20 hours’ paid volunteering leave per calendar year
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy
- We prioritize our team's mental health, with all employees have free access to Headspace and Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors
- All Linktree staff receive $750 USD towards setting up their work from home space
The Linktree Story
The average number of social media accounts is close to 9 per person these days. Chances are you’re also using more than 3-4 social media platforms - But where should someone who want to discover more about you can achieve that? In a highly fragmented digital world, the concept of presenting your whole self feels overwhelming to most - and that’s where Linktree comes in.
Creating this category 5 years ago, we launched a simple tool that allowed anyone to manage their corner of the online world. Want to link all your social media accounts under one link? Thinking of turning your passion into your income? Want to share your ideas, beliefs, or even just a playlist you like? Linktree has the platform to help you get it done.
It sounds good, we hear you say, but how do I know if it works? Fair question - why don’t you take it up with Facebook, TikTok, Redbull, HBO, Metallica, Alicia Keys, Selena Gomez, or Michelle Obama? They’re all using Linktree!
With an average sign up rate of 30,000+ new users per day for the past 18 months (with no signs of stopping), and with our latest funding round of $45M USD announced recently, we’re on our way to make real impact on the digital world - and we’d love for you to join us for this ride.