- United States
- Date Posted
- Dec. 25, 2021
- Product Management
In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 100 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree.
Excited to join our rocket ship, but not sure that you “tick all the boxes”? No worries - we’re always curious to discover like-minded people! Send us your resume and we’ll reach out if and when something relevant comes up!
What You Will Own:
You will be responsible for the performance marketing engine for Linktree globally, driving acquisition and user growth. Your team will start with our Paid Search and Social Specialists and you’ll then grow the team across paid and organic channels.
Your responsibilities will be across the planning, development and implementation of the strategy, working with the design team on optimising workflows for delivery, driving the experimentation framework for performance and reporting back to the business and key stakeholders.
We are a very collaborative company and structure, meaning you will work closely with brand, partnerships, user growth and country managers to feed insights into performance decision making. This will also see you contributing to the product marketing team by leading the charge on marketable features strategies and how they can fuel our performance.
Leading in your role isn’t working on your own, though - you will report to our Head of Growth Jess Box and you’ll work engineers and analysts in our Growth squads too.
Where and How We Work:
This role can be based in Australia or the USA.
We are a global, diverse group across age, gender, and race and offer a truly flexible and family friendly work environment. Kids, pets and the occasional delivery person are all actively encouraged to appear on our Zoom screens. All of us at Linktree work either fully remote or a hybrid “remote and in-office sometimes” approach and that will continue even when COVID is behind us.
We currently have offices in Melbourne, Sydney with LA coming next but our team is spread across Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, USA, Canada, Ireland and Nigeria.
Being globally distributed doesn’t mean you need to change your time zone, and we offer autonomy and flexibility in how you structure your days and weeks. There will be the need for some collaboration outside of a “normal” 9-5 as we are a global company, but we aim to work asynchronously where possible.
Our Culture and Benefits:
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle
- We are proud to offer all regular full-time and part-time employees 20 hours’ paid volunteering leave per calendar year.
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- We prioritise our team's mental health, all employees have free access to Headspace and Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- All Linktree staff receive $1000 AUD towards setting up their work from home space
What We Are Looking For:
- Experience running global performance marketing teams
- Proven examples of performance marketing strategies and the results they’ve achieved
- A subject matter expert in performance marketing and the various channels within
- Someone that has a need to continually learn this space and understand trends, developments in the industry, new tools etc
- A people manager that can grow and engaged and happy team of performance specialists
The Linktree Story:
The average number of social media accounts is close to 9 per person these days. Chances are you’re also using more than 3-4 social media platforms - But where should someone who wants to discover more about you achieve that? In a highly fragmented digital world, the concept of presenting your whole self feels overwhelming to most - and that’s where Linktree comes in.
Creating this category 5 years ago, we launched a simple tool that allowed anyone to manage their corner of the online world. Want to link all your social media accounts under one link? Thinking of turning your passion into your income? Want to share your ideas, beliefs, or even just a playlist you like? Linktree has the platform to help you get it done.
It sounds good, we hear you say, but how do I know if it works? Fair question - why don’t you take it up with Facebook, TikTok, Redbull, HBO, Metallica, Alicia Keys, Selena Gomez, or Michelle Obama? They’re all using Linktree!
With an average sign up rate of 30,000+ new users per day for the past 18 months (with no signs of stopping), and with our latest funding round of $45M USD announced recently, we’re on our way to make a real impact on the digital world - and we’d love for you to join us for this ride.