- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
- Software Engineering
Linktree is the market-leading linking platform that was the first of its kind, creating an entirely new category in tech. Linktree is the identity layer of the internet, allowing users to curate a singular destination housing what’s most important to them, in real time.
With a user base of 16M+, Linktree helps brands, influencers, small businesses, activists and everyday creators carve out their place and reach their full potential online. The world’s biggest influencers and creators from Selena Gomez to Pharrell Williams, as well as big brands like HBO and Facebook are using Linktree to connect their followers to their entire online ecosystem.
The platform averages 30,000 daily sign ups and has close to a billion visits to Linktrees each month. In the past 12 months, Linktree has gained phenomenal momentum growing its user base by 3x with no signs of slowing down.
In March 2021, we raised $45 million in Series B funding. The funding will be used to expand headcount globally, develop product features and go towards making Linktree the best possible place to work for our team!
As Linktree grows, so do the demands for security.
As a Senior Software Engineer on the Auth team, you will create low-friction and secure ways for users to access their accounts and build low-effort pathways for engineers to secure their services. You will be working with both product and engineering teams to understand their needs and drive solutions to meet them.
- We hire with a people-first approach, so as a human you will be collaborative, curious, enjoy solving complex problems and have empathy for the growing pains of a rapidly scaling startup.
- Working with a tech stack that includes PHP (legacy app), Node.js (Typescript), React (Typescript), GraphQL and AWS. You will mostly be using Typescript but we’re looking for a generalist who is happy to use the best tool as needed.
- Collaborating on solution designs and decisions with the team.
- Driving the full lifecycle of development through gathering requirements, collaborating on solution designs, writing code, deploying to production and monitoring for issues
- Collaborating with and mentoring other engineers on the team.
- Familiarity with authentication and authorisation problems and solutions like OAuth, JWTs and Machine to Machine authentication.
- Worked with PHP, Typescript, Node.js, React and/or AWS.
- Technology agnostic.
- Happy to write and ship code - not just design
- Strong communication skills and a passion for documentation.
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with our team with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- We have a paid 18 week parental leave policy that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all team members on neurodiversity, unconscious bias and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- All Linktree team members work either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office sometimes and that will continue even when COVID is behind us.
- Linktree contributes up to AUD $1,000 (or foreign equivalent) towards the setup of your home work-station for each team member.
- We are proud to offer all regular full-time and part-time employees 20 hours’ paid volunteering leave per calendar year.
- We prioritise our team's mental health, with all employees having free access to Headspace & Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.