- Date Posted
- Nov. 10, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 100 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree.
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. Don’t self reject!
We’re looking for an empathetic and adaptable Customer Support Officer who loves to provide memorable assistance to users. You will get your kicks from empowering users to use Linktree in more and better ways.
- This role will see you collaborate with various members of the Customer Support team which is led by Dane.
- This role will can be based anywhere in Australia.
Our culture & benefits:
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- 20 days paid leave per year
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- All Linktree staff work either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office sometimes and that will continue even when COVID is behind us and our team is spread across Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, USA, Canada, Ireland and Nigeria.
- We prioritise our team's mental health, all employees have free access to Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- All Linktree staff receive $1000 AUD (~ $750 USD) towards setting up their work from home space
In this role you will:
On a day-to-day basis you will monitor and respond to negative CSAT queries, customer chargeback disputes and billing queries. You’ll work closely with our agents to assist with tier 2 escalations and deal manage any escalations with a sense of urgency. You’ll also frequently sync with our Dev team to report bugs and user experience issues so that they can continue to make Linktree great.
What we are looking for:
We’re looking for someone with previous customer escalations or complaints experience (at least 2 years) preferably in a high volume, business to customer, support centre. Ideally you’ll have experience with tech troubleshooting and will be able to concisely explain solutions to customers.
- You’ll be calm in nature, cope well under pressure and be able to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- The role will require you to work a rotating roster including weekends (7am - 7pm AEST).
The Linktree Story
Linktree is the market-leading linking platform that was the first of its kind, creating an entirely new category in tech. Linktree is the identity layer of the internet, allowing users to curate a singular destination housing what’s most important to them, in real time.
With a user base of 18M+, Linktree helps brands, influencers, small businesses, activists and everyday creators carve out their place and reach their full potential online. The world’s biggest influencers and creators from Selena Gomez to Pharrell Williams, as well as big brands like HBO and Facebook are using Linktree to connect their followers to their entire online ecosystem.
The platform averages 30,000 daily sign ups and has over half a billion visits to Linktrees each month. In the past 12 months, Linktree has gained phenomenal momentum growing its user base by 3x with no signs of slowing down.
In March 2021, we raised $45 million in Series B funding. The funding will be used to expand headcount globally, develop product features and go towards making Linktree the best possible place to work for our staff!