- Date Posted
- Dec. 25, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
In the time it takes you to read this job ad, around 100 new accounts will have signed up to Linktree.
If you read through the requirements as a checklist and haven’t ticked every box, please don’t rule yourself out just yet. We’ve seen the research that women and other people in underrepresented groups tend to only apply when the checklist is all ticks and no crosses. Don’t self reject!
We’re looking for our first ever Onboarding Specialist to create, implement and own onboarding for our premium users.
Your typical day will be a mix of onboarding new premium users as well as being the first point of contact for our existing premium users, responding to queries on best practices and new feature walkthroughs, and identifying areas of growth.
This role will see you collaborate with Head of Customer Support, Dane as well as our Product Managers, as you will pass on feedback for ongoing improvement of the platform to cater to our user’s needs.
While we are currently looking for people based in Australia, as the team grows we will open up to other locations, so if you’re living elsewhere, send through an expression of interest, and we’ll keep your details on hand.
Our culture & benefits:
Linktree’s company culture and values are based around collaboration, diversity, inclusion, and flexibility. Those are all nice words but to give you some more specific examples:
- We are a family-friendly and flexible work environment with a number of our team working hours around school and home commitments.
- 20 days paid leave per year
- We have a paid 18-week parental leave program that is inclusive of birth and non-birthing parents and supports the whole parenting lifecycle
- We have several diversity and inclusion initiatives underway, including a D&I council, training for all staff on neurodiversity, unconscious bias, and the incorporation of a transgender inclusion policy.
- Our team is diverse across age, gender, and race and we are very proud of that.
- All Linktree staff work either fully remote or a hybrid remote and in-office sometimes and that will continue even when COVID is behind us and our team is spread across Australia, Brazil, Indonesia, USA, Canada, Ireland and Nigeria.
- We prioritise our team's mental health, all employees have free access to Uprise, including 1:1 coaching sessions from qualified psychologists or counsellors.
- All Linktree staff receive $1000 AUD (~ $750 USD) towards setting up their work from home space
What we are looking for:
We would love to hear from you if are passionate about building and fostering relationships with users and have experience in a similar role within a SaaS company. You will have a user-first mentality and will be empathetic, have exceptional listening skills and a strategic mindset to help users achieve their goals in a creative way. You’ll get bonus points if you’ve got experience in learning & development or onboarding.
The Linktree Story
Linktree is the market-leading linking platform that was the first of its kind, creating an entirely new category in tech. Linktree is the identity layer of the internet, allowing users to curate a singular destination housing what’s most important to them, in real time.
With a user base of 18M+, Linktree helps brands, influencers, small businesses, activists and everyday creators carve out their place and reach their full potential online. The world’s biggest influencers and creators from Selena Gomez to Pharrell Williams, as well as big brands like HBO and Facebook are using Linktree to connect their followers to their entire online ecosystem.
The platform averages 30,000 daily sign ups and has over half a billion visits to Linktrees each month. In the past 12 months, Linktree has gained phenomenal momentum growing its user base by 3x with no signs of slowing down.
In March 2021, we raised $45 million in Series B funding. The funding will be used to expand headcount globally, develop product features and go towards making Linktree the best possible place to work for our team!