- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
- Business Intelligence
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure powers hundreds of millions of dollars in payments for consumers and some of the most innovative companies in the world.
What you’ll do
As a Junior Quality Assurance Analyst, you will contribute to the Compliance function by:
- Completing Quality Assurance (QA) reviews in accordance with the applicable policies and procedures for Lithic’s QA program for multiple compliance functions (KYC, Sanctions, AML, Fraud/Risk, etc).
- Conducting 2nd level reviews of AML alerts and cases to ensure potential suspicious activity has not been missed.
- Draft monthly detailed QA reports encompassing scores and trends observed, clearly articulating metrics, issues noted, and remedial actions to be taken.
- Performing root cause analyses on error trends.
- Working cross-functionally to formulate remediation action items and ensure timely completion with action plans.
- Assisting in ad hoc reviews and projects when new systems are implemented, and new products are launched.
- Identifying possible improvements to the AML/Sanctions infrastructure and communicating findings to Compliance Operations Manager.
- Providing refresher trainings based on errors noted and trends identified in reporting.
- Conducting assessments on third-party vendors, as required.
- Assisting in building out a risk-based control framework.
Who You Are
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply. We think that a successful Junior Quality Assurance Analyst at Lithic will have:
- 2 to 3 years within the financial services compliance or AML sphere with specialized knowledge of Quality Assurance / Quality Control / Audit
- Working knowledge and experience with AML/KYC/CFT/OFAC/Fraud regulations, risks, and typologies
- Understanding of risk-based sampling methodologies and QA assessments
- Ability to work independently and within a dispersed team
- Understanding of fintech and payments landscape, or ability to learn and adapt quickly
- SQL and Excel/Macros experience
- Ability to balance multiple projects in a given month
- Superior writing, analytical, and problem-solving skills
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.