- Date Posted
- Jun. 17, 2021
Who We Are
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure powers hundreds of millions of dollars in payments for consumers and some of the most innovative companies in the world.
What You’ll Do
As the first dedicated Fraud Operations member of our team, you will work closely with our COO to define, develop, and implement the overall fraud strategies and processes for Lithic direct-to-consumer, B2B, and enterprise products.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Define and execute the operating strategies and procedures to rapidly and comprehensively investigate fraudulent activity
- Determine the core technology platforms and tools required for client fraud management
- Provide structured and ongoing analysis of vulnerabilities, control weaknesses, and gaps to mitigate and remediate significant risk issues and loss events
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone with a demonstrated track record of success in fraud management within a fast paced, high growth environment. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply, but we think that a successful candidate will have:
- 4+ years of experience building fraud platforms and tools at financial services or technology companies
- Expertise in the fraud domain, with extensive knowledge of identity and payment fraud methods, and tools and processes for prevention, detection, and fraud operations
- Excellent analytical skills, including ability to use business intelligence tools and distill complex data into business implications
- Demonstrated ability to build and lead fraud investigation, incident response, and data-driven analysis at scale
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.