- Austin, TX
- San Francisco
- New York
- Date Posted
- Sep. 7, 2021
Come help Lithic deliver the best employee experience possible.
To make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. We then launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure powers hundreds of millions of dollars in payments for consumers and some of the most innovative companies in the world.
We’re looking to add an Employee Experience Lead to our People team. Your primary responsibilities will be making sure our post-COVID office is a great environment to work in and helping our People team to develop programming that is fun, inclusive, and engaging for everyone at the company. Along the way, you’ll wear many hats and be an integral part in shaping the company culture and building a world class employee experience.
Some of the specific things you’ll help with:
- Culture & Community building: You’ll be responsible for organizing team events, activities, knowledge shares, and meetups to foster a connected community.
- Event organization: from remote friendly programming to team outings and offsites, you’ll be responsible for creating a program that keeps folks engaged and developing personally, professionally, and socially.
- Performance Management: You’ll help run our Performance Management process
- Learning & Development: You’ll be responsible for helping craft engaging trainings
- Assist in drafting internal comms, ensuring they are on-brand and engaging.
- Office & vendor management: You’ll be responsible for helping arrange maintenance and improvements to the office, managing the cleaning team, and buying office supplies.
- We’re looking for someone who thrives in ambiguity, enjoys fast paced environments, and can build rapport with anyone. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply, but we think that a successful candidate will have:
- A love of surprising and delighting employees
- A ridiculous level of organization and a willingness to wear many hats
- An attention to detail and the ability to juggle and prioritize many tasks at once
- Independence and comfort making decisions in unstructured, high autonomy environments
- A “no task is too small (or too big)” mentality - you’re willing to run errands and plan offsites for 100 people in the same afternoon
- Excellent communication skills
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.