- Date Posted
- Jun. 17, 2021
Who We Are
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure powers hundreds of millions of dollars in payments for consumers and some of the most innovative companies in the world.
What You’ll Do
As a Junior Compliance Analyst you will contribute to the Compliance function by:
- Optimizing operational processes and procedures for maximum efficiency while maintaining quality standards.
- Gatekeeper of financial partner deliverables including marketing, regulatory filings, external inquiries and ad hoc reviews.
- Conduct initial client due diligence (CDD) and enhanced due diligence (EDD) of new and existing customers, review identification and other CDD/EDD documents for authenticity, completeness, and accuracy and gather data from various internal and external sources to enhance Know-Your-Customer (KYC) and Know-Your-Business (KYB) profiles.
- Proficiency in conducting periodic/trigger reviews including risk assessments, transaction monitoring and analysis.
Who You Are
We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply, but we think that a successful Junior Compliance Analyst at Lithic will have:
- 2 to 3 years within the financial services compliance or AML.
- Working knowledge and experience with AML/CFT/ Sanctions /Fraud regulations, risks and typologies.
- Adept at prioritization; you manage a host of time-sensitive tasks
- Detail oriented and able to work independently and within a dispersed team environment;
- A detailed understanding of fintech and the payments landscape, or the ability to learn quickly.
- Ownership mindset - caring about seeing projects through from start to finish.
- An enthusiastic and positive person with a can-do mentality — you consider no task too small.
- A strategic, collaborative, results-oriented, and analytical approach to problem solving, comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment.
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.