- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 17, 2021
Who We Are
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure powers hundreds of millions of dollars in payments for consumers and some of the most innovative companies in the world.
What You’ll Do
As an early member of our Business Operations team, you’ll be responsible for empowering our team to work better, faster, and more thoughtfully. You’ll wear multiple hats and drive impactful projects across the company.
Some of the things you’ll do as an early member of the Business Operations team:
- Work cross-functionally with Revenue, Finance, Legal, Customer Operations, and Product to execute on projects and plans
- Drive implementation of short- and long-term efforts that directly impact growth and scale
- Solve complex business challenges
- Identify opportunities to iterate, optimize, and automate our operations
- Define and build new processes that support all areas of the company
Who You Are
You are process-oriented and relish in breaking down problems and building solutions. You are enthusiastic about fintech and you’re excited by the opportunity to help build a category-defining company from an early stage.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply, but we think that successful candidates will have:
- A “get things done” mentality; you can dissect problems, seek information, identify solutions, corral resources, and deliver results with a high degree of autonomy
- Sound judgment and decision making
- Comfort with data and ambiguity
- An ability to quickly learn complex and technical concepts
- Strong writing, communication, and presentation skills
- 3+ years of experience in a high-growth, consulting, or investment banking environment
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.