- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 17, 2021
Who we are
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure powers hundreds of millions of dollars in payments for consumers and some of the most innovative companies in the world.
What you’ll do
We’re looking for a Jr. Operations Associate to join our Customer Operations team and support our users behind the scenes. Your main focus will be the smooth execution of daily processes designed to enable our Customer Operations and Customer Experience team members to deliver a seamless customer experience. You’ll keep the back-end operations running by consistently executing daily documentation and review processes.
Behind the scenes our goal is to build an incredible company with an extraordinary culture. We’re looking for people who are excited by growth, motivated by enormous challenges and embrace responsibility. It’s a very exciting time to join and shape who we become.
- Support the Customer Operations team with daily tracking, account review and documentation of several critical business processes
- Perform all daily tracking duties related to transaction reconciliation
- Participate in specific transaction recovery efforts as needed
- Review and verify business documents as needed
- Communicate directly with users in regards to their business accounts
- Support with account review and onboarding as needed
What we’re looking for
- 0-2 years of experience in an administrative or clerical role
- Meticulous attention to detail; you always cross the “t’s,” dot the “i’s,” and triple check your work
- Comfortable performing daily tasks while maintaining focus at the highest level; you get in the zone and find enjoyment in tackling tasks
- Exceptional collaboration and communication skillsAbility to learn quickly and then work independently and on a team
- Someone who’s hungry for growth, and wants to learn from the ground up
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.