- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 29, 2021
Come help Lithic build our team and culture!
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. We then launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure powers hundreds of millions of dollars in payments for consumers and some of the most innovative companies in the world.
We’re looking to add an Office Manager to our team. Your two primary responsibilities will be making sure our post-COVID office is a great environment to work in and helping our People team to develop programming that is fun, inclusive, and engaging for everyone at the company. Along the way, you’ll wear many hats and be an integral part in shaping the company culture.
Some of the specific things you’ll help with:
- Culture & Community building: You’ll be given a budget and be responsible for organizing team events, activities, knowledge shares, and meetups to foster a connected community.
- Event organization: from karaoke and boardgames to team outings and offsites, you’ll be responsible for creating a program that keeps folks engaged and developing personally, professionally, and socially.
- Assist in drafting internal comms, ensuring they are on-brand and engaging.
- Help make us an employer that is recognized for its employee experience.
- Office & vendor management: You’ll be responsible for helping arrange maintenance and improvements to the office, managing the cleaning team, and buying office supplies.
- Generalist HR Duties like assisting with onboarding new team members and special projects for People initiatives.
- We’re looking for someone who thrives in ambiguity, enjoys fast paced environments, and can build rapport with anyone. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply, but we think that a successful candidate will have:
- A ridiculous level of organization and a willingness to wear many hats
- An eye for detail and the ability to juggle and prioritize many tasks at once
- Independence and comfort making decisions in unstructured, high autonomy environments
- A “no task is too small (or too big)” mentality - you’re willing to run errands and plan offsites for 100 people in the same afternoon
- Excellent communication skills
- A love of making people happy
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.