- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 17, 2021
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure powers hundreds of millions of dollars in payments for consumers and some of the most innovative companies in the world.
The Partnerships Team is responsible for ensuring the success of ongoing partnerships for Lithic. As our business continues to grow, so do our strategic partnerships - in both number and size. Our team works to identify potential improvements and resolve priority issues around existing partnerships and drive solutions with a wide array of cross-functional stakeholders.
We are looking for a dynamic leader who thrives in a fast paced environment. The Partnerships Operations Manager will assist in the design and delivery of initiatives across different existing partnerships. You will play a vital role in shaping the strategy and operations of existing partnerships - ensuring ongoing success and delivering value to our customers, our partner stakeholders, and our business.
You will wear many hats and work collaboratively with the immediate Partnership team and stakeholders across the org to influence and execute sales, operations, marketing, and product strategy for our current strategic partnerships. Our ideal candidate has a strong banking and payments background that enables them to deliver innovative solutions and speed to market for all solutions identified. An understanding of consumer and B2B card programs, including debit, credit, prepaid and charge cards is a plus.
- Drive new partnership integrations and BIN installation and product launches independently
- Work closely with payment partners (networks, gateways and banks) as well as cross functionally to set up issue management and escalation processes
- Collaborate across Risk & Operations, Product, Engineering, Partnerships, and Finance teams to develop and implement solutions which allow partner integrations to scale
- Communicate partner needs internally to improve experience with our products
- Proactively monitor relationships to drive efficiencies and lead optimization projects to increase partner performance
- Develop and maintain standard internal project and process documentation to help scale operations
- 3-5 years of experience in payments operations, partnerships or business development
- Strong understanding of payments ecosystems
- Experience at a program manager, payment network, issuer processor or issuing bank is preferred
- Expertise in product constraints, flow of funds, regulations etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of details surrounding BIN installations
- Superior communication skills
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.