- Date Posted
- Jun. 17, 2021
Who We Are
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure powers hundreds of millions of dollars in payments for consumers and some of the most innovative companies in the world.
What You’ll Do
As the first dedicated Risk Operations member of our team, you will work closely with our COO to define, develop, and implement the overall risk strategies and processes for Privacy’s direct-to-consumer, B2B, and enterprise products.
Some of the things you’ll do:
- Define and manage the operating strategies and procedures to rapidly and comprehensively evaluate risk factors and exposure
- Work cross-functionally with our Compliance, Legal, and Product teams to build tools and processes to improve our clients’ trust and safety, minimize our business risk, and drive business value and efficiency
- Determine the core technology platforms and tools required to ensure our and our client’s risk management
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone with a demonstrated track record of success in fraud and risk management within a fast paced, high growth environment. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply, but we think that a successful candidate will have:
- 3+ years of experience building risk platforms and tools at financial services or technology companies
- Excellent analytical skills, including ability to use business intelligence tools and distill complex data into business implications
- Ability to drive operational efficiencies and scale through process improvements, automation, and staff development
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.