- Date Posted
- Sep. 27, 2021
- Product Management
Who We Are
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure powers hundreds of millions of dollars in payments for consumers and some of the most innovative companies in the world.
What You’ll Do
As the first member of our API marketing team, you will develop and execute our B2B go-to-market strategy, with the ultimate goal of driving adoption and revenue among developers, startups, fintechs, and brands.
Some of the things you’ll do include:
- Define, own, and improve the customer journey, from the first time someone interacts with the brand through their experience as a paying customer
- Collaborate to create and deliver content via Web site, social, email, and other channels
- Support our sales, marketing, and success teams with product collateral
- Conduct customer research to understand how and why customers use the product, and feed insights back into use cases, buyer personas, value props, and product roadmaps
- Develop compelling, developer-first narratives in multiple verticals
- Collaborate across the company to execute and manage new product launches
Who You Are
We’re looking for someone with a demonstrated track record of success in software marketing. We encourage candidates of all backgrounds and experiences to apply, but we think that a successful candidate will have:
- 3-6+ years of software marketing experience, ideally in an API-first or developer-focused environment
- A detailed understanding of fintech and the payments landscape, or the ability to learn quickly
- A strategic, collaborative, results-oriented, and analytical approach
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Ability to get things done through influence and well-reasoned thought leadership
- Ownership mindset - caring about seeing projects through from start to finish
- Empathy and humility
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.