- New York
- Date Posted
- Jun. 17, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
As a Customer Experience Associate at Lithic, you will be a trustworthy point of contact for our customers, and the ultimate advocate for their best interests. You’ll be the eyes, ears, and voice of our organization as we strive to deliver an intuitive and delightful product and experience.
Your job will not only be to help our customers with the issues they encounter, but also to help us learn as a company from each interaction, so that we can make our customers’ experience as seamless as possible.
CX Associates will be expected to share weekend coverage duties, but are allotted two consecutive days off per workweek, typically including one weekend day. This will begin as a full-time hourly role with the possibility of moving to a salaried position in as soon as 6 months.
What you’ll do:
- Interact with users directly via email and chat
- Brainstorm inventive solutions to tackle urgent customer problems
- Identify site and app issues, and communicate properly to all internal teams
- Think creatively about how to optimize each customer’s experience
- Become an expert on Lithic and the service we provide our users
Who you are
- An excellent writer and communicator with a keen eye for detail and grammar
- A team player and comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- An enthusiastic and positive person with a can-do mentality — you consider no task too small
- A fast learner and eager to tackle new challenges every day
- Flexible and adaptable to accommodate holiday and weekend shifts
- Patient and understanding with customers, and confident resolving issues on the spot
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.