- Austin, TX
- New York
- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
Background and Opportunity
Our mission is to make payments safer and easier for everyone. We started with a consumer product (privacy.com) that helps people spend more safely using virtual payment cards. Then we launched a simple, modern API to make our payment and card issuing infrastructure available to other startups, fintechs, and brands. Today, that infrastructure is known as Lithic, and it powers billions of dollars in payments for some of the most innovative companies in the world.
Lithic is the first developer-focused open API platform company that is disrupting a huge legacy market: card issuing and processing.
- Well-funded: $100M+ raised from top-tier investors including Index, Bessemer, Stripes, and Tusk Venture Partners, with a recent raise that will be used to drive growth.
- World-class board and advisors.
- Market traction: Triple-digit YoY revenue growth, quadrupled processing volume in the first 5 months of 2021. Ambitious growth goals.
- Market opportunity: Lithic is poised to capture a large share of a huge, multi-billion dollar market. The TAM is enormous.
- Category defining and leading technology. Deep, differentiated and proven IP.
- Offices in New York and San Francisco with a distributed team.
What You’ll Do
As an Implementation Manager, your first responsibility is to help our customers build and scale card programs on the Lithic platform. You will be the primary point of contact for our customers, working with key stakeholders (ranging from developers to founders and executives) on all stages of integration, scaling, strategy, and product expansion.
Some of the things you’ll do include:
- Own the overall relationship with a portfolio of customers
- Build relationships with key customer stakeholders to retain and grow revenue
- Provide technical guidance to customers on Lithic’s APIs and 3rd party integrations
- Bring the customer from signed contract to launch through a low-friction implementation process
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams and external partners
- Key success metrics are launch timelines, revenue growth, and customer satisfaction
Who You Are
The Success team at Lithic combines deep technical, product, and industry expertise. No previous customer success experience is necessary, but we look for comparable experience in these areas - for example, backgrounds in management consulting, engineering, product management, or technical account management are all great fits for this role.
We encourage candidates from all backgrounds and experiences to apply, but we think that successful candidates will have:
- Strong communication and consultative skills
- A background in computer science or equivalent technical skills
- A background in customer success, implementation, or client onboarding
- A detailed understanding of the fintech and payments landscape, or the ability to learn quickly
- A strategic, collaborative, results-oriented, and analytical approach
Lithic is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to ensuring a safe and inclusive workplace by welcoming people of all backgrounds, experiences, abilities and perspectives. We encourage people from traditionally underrepresented groups to apply. If you have a disability or other need that requires accommodations in the application process, please let us know.