- Haarlem, NL
- Date Posted
- Nov. 13, 2021
- Business Development
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
This team member will be responsible for supporting the day to day management and execution of several important aspects of the Lookout Channel Program. The role will have a primary emphasis on operational readiness from both systems and processes. The team member will also maintain relationships with Finance, Accounting, Legal, Marketing and various other organizations that play a role in our strategic partnerships with our Channel and Alliance Partners.
- Lead all Channel Operations Projects on a Global level
- Define requirements for Partner Portal, along with any other process/tool changes – participate in testing/rollout as needed.
- Participate in meetings to review best practices and solicit feedback on Lookout’s Channel program
- Own and manage existing and potentially future channel platforms
- Own Deal Registration Program and platform while working with Channel Executives on strategy and planning
- Create and maintain Project Roadmap to be shared with necessary teams for planning.
- Design, document, manage any channel incentives working with the Channel leadership team.
- Support the enablement efforts regarding training materials and communications for both internal teams and partners
- Be the go-to-person for the channel team on a daily basis with any questions related to the channel platforms and processes
- 5+ years experience in Operations, or Channel Management
- Strong demonstrated expertise in providing back-end sales support at multiple levels within the organization;
- Must be able to manage expectations accurately and efficiently
- Must have in depth experience using Salesforce.com
- Self starter; strong drive and work ethic; willing to take leadership role in driving initiatives, working across organizations, and creative problem solving in a real-time, fast-paced sales environment