- United States
- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
- Design & UI
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
We are looking for an exceptional Frontend Engineer to help build our next generation Mobile Endpoint Security console. You’ll be working with a small, dynamic team on a wide range of interesting problems from shaping the APIs we use to communicate with large-scale backend systems, to designing and building the front end for web applications that serve our delighted users. You’ll be able to work with a range of technologies targeting the Web platform including HTML5, CSS-in-JS, React, Redux, GraphQL, and D3.
- Design and develop modern web applications targeting multiple platforms and devices
- Collaborate with designers and product managers to design, implement and maintain a clean and consistent user experience across all web consoles
- Iterate, iterate, iterate
- Write clean, well-tested and maintainable code
- Participate in continuous deployment using tools such as Git, Gerrit, and Jenkins
- Mentor junior engineers
- BS/MS in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- At least 10 years of professional software engineering experience
- Ability to drive consistent practices and standards across multiple products