- United States
- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Lookout is growing, and so is our recruiting team. Come join us and help build a world-class talent acquisition organization!
We need a high-energy Technical Sourcer who shares our philosophy that finding high-quality talent requires innovative, out-of-the-box thinking versus traditional reactive methods. In order to find the best talent, whether actively looking or not (usually not), you’ll consult closely with hiring managers and the entire team to get referrals, names, target company lists, relevant groups and projects.
- Self-driven. You have hustle, superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get easily overwhelmed, as this will be a fun yet challenging role.
- A pitch master. You’re innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to find top talent and gain his/her engagement.
- About quality not quantity. The goal is to find targeted engineers not just a bunch of random LinkedIn InMail blasting; no one wants a scripted outreach these days.
- Open to absorbing feedback. There will be times you are finding mismatch profiles, your motivation would be fixing it and make sure of your valuable time.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re motivated, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and ready to make a huge impact.
- A utility player. You’re willing to help out wherever needed.
- Supporting our aggressive hiring quarterly goals for top-notch talent
- Source across many product teams but primarily Engineers (Backend, Mobile, DevOps, Security Research, InfoSec)
- Care for important data metrics. How long did it take for a candidate to get hired? How many candidates is it going to take for you to find the perfect fit? Where am I finding the most success based on source? (e.g. LI outreach, blogs, events and etc)
- Interview and screen potential candidates including screen candidates for availability, interest level, salary range, relocation needs, etc.
- Showcase your passion for the industry. That means intimate knowledge about competitors, target companies, relationships in open source networks.
- Willingly build pipelines from scratch, over and over again.
- Able to pick up new job requisitions in a fast timely manner.
- Technical recruitment experience in either agency or corporate recruitment environment (both are ideal)
- Understands fast scale hiring volume and owned over 10+ requisitions (fast pace start up preferred)
- Keeping the hiring bar high and know who you are targeting
- Technically savvy, able to quickly identity where a candidate could fit in various teams and which part of the stack he/she is working on
- Success with hiring senior talent that helps drive the business objectives forward
- Knows how to read and find github profiles
- Able to pick up ATS quickly, (Greenhouse preferred)