- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
We are looking for a Senior HR Business Partner to join our HR team who will support our fast-growing organization. In this role, you will demonstrate to your stakeholders how a strategic business partner helps them to achieve their business goals. You are responsible for solving complex organizational dynamics through a focus on people. Together with your stakeholders, you will create the people strategy for your teams that will enable them to hit their goals and, at the same time, support employees in realizing their ambitions. In this role, you will use data to guide your work, be comfortable challenging stakeholders appropriately, and build out programs and processes in a fast-moving environment. You’ll report to the CHRO.
One of our core values is growth mindset and Lookout is a company where everyone can grow. If this is a role that excites you, please apply as we value applicants for the skills they bring beyond a job description.
- Be a strategic advisor to the business and drive our People strategy to meet business objectives by building trusted relationships with your stakeholders.
- Implement, facilitate and manage People programs and procedures, including performance check-ins, compensation, engagement, talent reviews, and career development.
- Anticipate business needs, diagnose problems, identify and drive appropriate solutions. Identify and advise leaders on the development needs of their teams and functions. Mentor and coach our people managers on all levels to be world-class managers.
- Address and resolve employee questions, concerns, or complaints quickly, amicably, and with empathy by applying advanced knowledge of employment law, experience, and good judgment.
- Analyze trends and use data to help develop people programs and influence change to make teams more effective.
- Consult with leaders, recruiting, and finance on an array of compensation topics, using benchmarking to make sure our compensation is market-leading, scalable, and internally aligned.
- Drive change management through communication, training, and rollout of updated or new people programs.
- You have several years experience working on a team of HR professionals in an HR Business Partner capacity or similar.
- You are comfortable with executing a full range of HR duties - from high-level strategy to program design, to problem-solving, to execution.
- A solid understanding of compensation planning and industry practices
- Organized with an attention to detail. You have a proven track record of independently driving projects to completion and earning the trust of your stakeholders.
- The ability to coach, influence, and partner with various levels of employees.
- Ability to build trusting relationships while utilizing analytical and problem-solving skills.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment with ever-changing priorities and have the ability to collaborate with peers across time zones.
- Enjoys working with a small and closely-knit team, motivating your peers, and contributing to a collaborative and friendly workplace culture.