- United States
- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We’re trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
We are looking for a motivated and personable individual to join our Compliance Team to administer Lookout Compliance Programs. This position will report directly to the Sr. Director of Compliance and will work closely with the Security, Legal, Operations, Engineering, IT, Sales, and Marketing Teams. Critical responsibilities include the administration of Lookout policies and procedures, FedRAMP package documentation, administration of ISO required artifacts as well as sales enablement that will include participation in the RFP/RFI process.
- Administer the certification and accreditation activities including ISO 27001, SOC2, PCI-DSS, FedRAMP, Cloud Security Alliance Framework, HITRUST and Privacy Programs.
- Coordinate annual third party audits - internal and external
- Work with Sales and Customer Success to administer RFP/RFI responses as well as customer audits and evaluations.
- Coordinate programs (Risk Management, Corrective Action Plans, BCDR testing) with the Compliance Management Team.
- BA, BS or certificate in the compliance field
- 3-5 years experience with compliance and risk management administration
- Knowledge of ISO 27001, FedRAMP, NIST, CUI, CMMC, SOC2, HITRUST, local and international privacy laws
- Experience with information security audit, risk management and general policy compliance.
- Possess the ability to build and maintain high functioning teams and establish critical relationships throughout the organization.
One of the following certifications is preferred: