- Date Posted
- Jan. 7, 2022
- Product Engineering
Lookout is the leader in mobile security, protecting the device at the intersection of the personal you and the professional you. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobile devices are essential to all we do for work and play. We are trusted by millions of consumers, enterprises, government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
- Our approach to mobile security, from the beginning, has been to analyze all aspects of the mobile ecosystem and use a cloud-based machine learning solution to identify threats in that data, and protect our user from those threats. With the support of leading integration and go-to-market partners, our innovative solutions have defined, and continue to lead, in each of their market categories. The position will interface effectively with engineering, product management, marketing, sales, customer support, channel management, channel partners, technology partners and direct customers. The individual will drive and develop material for product launches including sales enablement collateral, customer and partner presentations, videos, and sales training materials
- As the Principal Product Manager, Enterprise Products, you’ll be responsible for defining and owning the delivery of key products in our enterprise product portfolio.
- Product strategy: define the product roadmap for enterprise products. Identify and gather requirements, define and spec features, and work cross-functionally to bring them to market.
- Partner internally: the enterprise product line is very cross functional at Lookout. Accordingly, you will partner internally with different product teams to ensure that there is alignment to your goals and roadmap.
- Product requirements and delivery: write PRDs and requirements for your projects. Work with engineering on a day to day basis to prioritize and execute on product features and delivery.
- Strategic planning: you are the voice for your products and will work with sales to communicate your roadmap and ensure alignment with strategic planning exercises.
- Prior experience building successful cloud delivered security applications.
- Drive to design new, innovative, and disruptive products and features that solve customer problems
- Hands-on knowledge of Security related products, technologies, and sources such as IDS / IPS, Email/Network / Endpoint Security, Threat Detection, Incident Response, MSSP / MDR, etc.
- Strong domain expertise in threat intelligence, DNS, email, network security and compliance.
- Intuitive understanding of good user experience and ability to translate them into high quality specifications.
- Minimum 6-8 years in product management or technical expertise in the network management space required
- Able to stay organized, thrive and get the right things done in an environment where there is no end of things to do.
- BS/BA or equivalent in CS or related technical fields.