- United States
- Date Posted
- Dec. 25, 2021
- Product Engineering
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
As a Program Manager on the SASE team, you will manage across Lookout’s product SASE product offering that include:Cloud Access Security Broker (CASB), Zero Trust Network Access (ZTNA) and Secure Web Gateway (SWG) development projects. This position is an opportunity to work on innovative solutions to modern securing problems and be a part of an exceptional team. We’re looking for a Senior Program Manager who has experience managing programs and projects from conception to delivery across US, Europe and Asian time zones. As the primary Program Manager, you will work directly with Lookout Product Management, Engineering and business development teams.
- Organize programs and activities in accordance with the mission and goals of the organization.
- Develop new programs to support the strategic direction of the organization.
- Drive teams with a diverse array of talents and responsibilities to deliver projects
- Set project goals, manage execution, report status at multilevel and coordinate with all stakeholders for a successful go to market.
- Manage scope changes as per project dynamics. Keep Project on track and on schedule
- Track and work all issues and Action Items
- Status Reporting. Prepare program reviews for updates to Executive teams
- Drive grooming, sprint work assignment, build delivery for the project as a whole
- Run team and cross-team meetings (Internal) for problem resolution and status·
- Collaborative attitude and a combination of strong technical knowledge and people skills.
- Stellar communication skills, able to work well with a smart, passionate, and growing team
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills and be able to guide, influence and convince others in a matrix organization.
- Strong Influencer and negotiator - Manage tricky situations with ease
- Good people orientation and alignment
- Demonstrate forward/futuristic thinking abilities
- Team Player with prior experience in working with global stakeholders
- Minimum 3-4 years of experience in software design, development & validation areas and having more than 3+ years of experience in program/project management.
- Strong program management principles (Initiation, Planning, Monitoring, Reporting and Closure)
- Agile Scrum Project Management, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft Project, Prepare Presentations, Bug Tracking Tool (Atlassian Jira)
- Bachelor/ Post Graduate in Engineering or Equivalent
- PMP will be a value add
- Experience with mobile platforms like Android and iOS
- Experience with security solutions