- United States
- Date Posted
- Jan. 12, 2022
- Product Management
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud cybersecurity company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Who Are We Looking For?
Lookout is looking for a Corporate Events Manager to plan and execute strategic events for the Americas team to develop and accelerate pipeline. We need someone who has attention to detail, is results-driven, and can deliver larger than life virtual and in-person events.
This key role requires an individual with strong communication, collaboration, and influencing skills. The ideal candidate will have experience across virtual and in-person events, a track record of partnering with sales, and is conversant in modern marketing engagement techniques. You will work closely with field marketing, product marketing, campaigns, PR and field sales.
The Corporate Events Manager, AMS, will play an integral role on the AMS Marketing team. This role will partner with internal stakeholders and align the strategy for thought leadership, brand awareness, demand generation and attendee experience from development to execution of large-scale events. The individual must be creative, with high standards for style and aesthetic, detail-oriented and results-driven. You must demonstrate a willingness to support all elements of the event, through end-to-end program management.
- Design and develop recommendations with marketing and sales leadership teams on event strategy, including goals, objectives, creative vision, and desired outcomes.
- Deliver internal and customer-facing events (e.g., Sales Kickoff, Advisory Boards, RSA) that provide an attendee experience consistent with the Lookout brand.
- Lead as a project manager, collaborating and communicating with internal and external stakeholders, to ensure alignment and successful outcomes (e.g., creative design, social promotion, product marketing, product management, sales, field marketing).
- Oversee development, design, and execution of events and manage all production elements (e.g. schedules, venue selections, site inspections, contract negotiations, hotel management, agenda, and promotional items).
- Develop communication timeline, cadence, and content for all events; share relevant details with those who need them, communicating in a timely, concise manner.
- Recruit and prepare speakers for corporate events, including briefing the speaker on the event, creating a dossier for all logistics and de-briefing with the speaker after the event.
- Create a consistent brand look and feel for AMS corporate and field marketing events (e.g., booth design, banner stands, video loops) working cross-functionally with product marketing, brand and field marketing.
- Manage the budget management for corporate events.
- Develop post-event summary, with influence and ROI reports, follow-up plan and nurture cadence in collaboration with field, digital and campaigns marketing.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 7-10 years experience in corporate events marketing.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent.
- Excels in a fast-paced environment and rises to the occasion, maintaining calm under pressure and stressful situations.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and events simultaneously and work well when faced with deadlines, doing so with a positive, can-do attitude.
- Maintains a strong sense of urgency, knowing when to escalate at-risk items and adjusting priorities to mitigate risks and delays.
- Results-oriented, identifying what needs to be done and proactively initiates the steps to do so.
- Commits to results, maintain commitment, and conducts oneself with integrity, excellence, and hospitality standards.
- Exceptionally organized, focused, and detail oriented.
- Experience working on world-class software products; experience with cybersecurity and SaaS products.
- Solid grasp of sales pipeline management and operations.
- Conversant in marketing and CRM systems (e.g., Marketo, SFDC).
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized, and able to juggle multiple priorities at once.
- Excellent oral, written, and visual communicator.
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic, start-up environment.