- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Product Management
Who We Are Looking For?
Lookout is looking for a results-driven, field marketing specialist to assist with the marketing programs in support of the EMEA regions to deliver against the business’ pipeline and revenue objectives. We need someone who is a marketing athlete that is up for any challenge.
This key role requires an individual with strong communication, collaboration and organization skills. The ideal candidate will have an understanding of field marketing, account-based marketing techniques, and modern demand-generation techniques. You will work closely with field marketing, channel marketing, product marketing, corporate marketing and the field sales teams.
The ideal candidate is passionate about the product, has a strong understanding of the customer buying cycle, and views marketing as a way to facilitate conversations with customers to solve problems that are important to them.
- Partner with the EMEA field marketing and sales teams to develop and execute regional go-to-market plans to overachieve business objectives.
- Help execute against the full marketing mix of regional activities that create local demand, generate pipeline and accelerate opportunities.
- Assist in the execution of account-based marketing plans to drive pipeline growth and accelerate opportunities.
- Manage regional programs budget across end user marketing programs with the field marketing team.
- Meticulously track results of marketing activities, ensuring appropriate lead routing and sales follow-ups occur in a timely manner.
- Monitor marketing results from a budget, lead, pipeline, market, direct and channel perspective, and adjust as needed.
- Participate in regular business, pipeline and forecast review meetings.
- Provide regular cadence of communications and reporting on regional results.
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3 - 5 years experience in enterprise field marketing.
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to juggle multiple priorities at once.
- Excellent oral, written and visual communicator.
- Exceptionally organized, focused, and detail oriented.
- Highly driven self-starter with a desire to win who thrives in a dynamic, start-up environment.
- Experience working on world-class SaaS software products; cybersecurity experience preferred
- Understanding of customer buying cycles and preferred engagement points and vehicles.
- Grasp of sales pipeline management and operations.
- Conversant in com and marketing automation systems (i.e., Marketo).
- European language skills (Spanish, Italian) preferred.