- Washington, DC
- Date Posted
- Aug. 18, 2021
- Product Management
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Who We Are Looking For?
Lookout is looking for a results-driven, field marketing manager to help deliver against the Public Sector (Federal, State, Local and Education) business’ pipeline and revenue objectives. We need someone who is passionate about Public Sector marketing and is up for any challenge.
This key role requires an individual with strong communication, collaboration and organization skills. The ideal candidate must have a proven track record in field marketing, account-based marketing, and modern demand-generation techniques.
- Partner with the Public Sector marketing and sales teams to develop regional go-to-market plans to engage all routes to market (including carriers and channel partners)
- Help execute against the full marketing mix of regional activities that create local demand, generate pipeline and accelerate opportunities
- Work cross-functionally with digital, communications, operations and product marketing teams
- Develop strategies for social media and PR to amplify the voice of Lookout in Public Sector
- Create and maintain a regular communication cadence with sales, including weekly updates, campaign overviews, sales briefs, attending sales meetings and quarterly business reviews.
- Meticulously track budget ROI and results of marketing activities, ensuring appropriate lead flow and sales follow-ups occur in a timely basis and pipeline/revenue goals for marketing campaigns are met
- Provide regular cadence of communications and reporting on regional results
Desired Skills & Experience
- 4 - 6 years experience in enterprise field marketing
- Strong attention to detail, highly organized and ability to execute on multiple priorities at once
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic, start-up environment
- Creative problem solver, able to find innovative ways to achieve results
- Knowledge of the Public Sector industry, customer buying cycles and preferred engagement points and vehicles
- Grasp of sales pipeline management and operations
- Able to speak and and write intelligently about cybersecurity and cloud technologies, evangelizing content used in blogs, videos, social media, white papers, datasheets, presentations and use cases
- Proficient in Salesforce, Marketo and other modern marketing systems