- United States
- Date Posted
- Sep. 28, 2021
- Product Management
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Who are we looking for?
Excited about the cybersecurity industry and want to be a part of company that’s growing with it? Lookout is a leader in endpoint-to-cloud security with more than 200 million users worldwide. We’re looking for a results-driven, product marketing expert to drive channel positioning, messaging and go-to-market initiatives across our enterprise cloud portfolio.
What you’ll be doing?
In this position, you will play a critical role in positioning and launching enterprise cybersecurity products at Lookout. The ideal candidate is both analytical and strategic and can effectively work cross-functionally with internal and external teams to drive results. This role will drive messaging and positioning, including the development of a range of product marketing assets. You will work closely with both direct and channel sales teams, cultivating deep relationships across the sales organization. You will develop a strong understanding of the market through the eyes of channel partners, and work with Lookout’s product team to incorporate insights into the product development process. The ideal candidate is passionate about products, has their finger on the pulse of enterprise customers, and excels at communicating complex or technical topics in a simple way. This person should be an excellent oral, written and visual communicator as well as committed to flawless execution.
- Work closely with the both direct and channel sales teams, as well as product management to develop the Lookout value proposition for channel partners
- Work closely with the sales to develop effective selling tools, programs and messaging to drive demand
- Drive the channel components of the go-to-market process, successfully launching new products through Lookout’s strategic and channel partners
- Develop and gain buy-off on positioning and key messages for sales programs and new products
- Be an evangelist for the enterprise audience within the company, helping everyone understand Lookout’s value proposition
- 5+ years experience in product marketing or closely related areas
- Experience working with the enterprise ecosystem – direct sales and across the channel including value-add resellers, value-add distributors, system integrators
- Experience working on world-class enterprise software products, experience with mobile, security and SaaS products a plus
- Excellent oral, written and visual communicator with a passion for simplifying complex technical topics
- Passionate about products and how customers use them
- Excellent cross-functional team player who excels at both strategy and execution
- Highly driven self-starter that thrives in a dynamic environment
- BS/BA or equivalent work experience required