- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
Lookout is an integrated endpoint-to-cloud security company. Our mission is to secure and empower our digital future in a privacy-focused world where mobility and cloud are essential to all we do for work and play. We enable consumers and employees to protect their data, and to securely stay connected without violating their privacy and trust. Lookout is trusted by millions of consumers, the largest enterprises and government agencies, and partners such as AT&T, Verizon, Vodafone, Microsoft, Google, and Apple. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Amsterdam, Boston, London, Sydney, Tokyo, Toronto and Washington, D.C.
Who Are We Looking For?
We’re looking for a high-energy, creative, detail-oriented and passionate channel lead to join the channel sales organization at Lookout and lead our channel team in Europe. Reporting to the Senior Director, Worldwide Channel Sales, you will be responsible for accelerating our business through channel partners in Europe, establishing strong executive relationships with key partners - most notably distributors, system integrators, value added resellers and MSSPs.
Successful candidates have led channel teams in the software or services industry, built and executed the channel strategy to significantly contribute to the company’s success.
Our ideal candidate is a true ‘channels- person’ with a strong belief that partners are key to success and with the ability to act as an ambassador for our indirect GTM strategy.
What Will You Do?
- You will be responsible for driving and implementing Lookout’s channel strategy together with the team
- You will establish executive channel relationships with key distributors, SI’s, VAR’s and MSSPs to position Lookout appropriately
- You will own the management sponsorship and execution with strategic partners and distributors
- You will work closely with the leadership and field teams to ensure a consistent channel approach
- Partner relationships are key and you will be an ambassador for Lookout’s channel strategy internally and externally
- You will coach and manage a team of channel partners, enabling them to excel in their roles
- Use appropriate strategies to monitor progress and performance of the team
- A passionate channel leader with experience leading and managing channel teams
- A trusted individual with strong ties with the enterprise reseller community and an extremely positive reputation
- A results driven person with resilience, optimism and passion about our business and channel partners
- A coach with a strong ability to motivate the team, investing in their growth and development
- 10+ years of working with and managing partners of all levels and sizes and a minimum of 5+ years of channel leadership experience.
- Based in the Netherlands, Haarlem area or UK, London area and able to travel
- Strong interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to influence and drive others. Being able to create a vision and lead your team to deliver on that vision.
- Excellent communicator with exceptional presentation skills and the ability to boil down complex topics into clear and easily understandable messages.
- Flawless organizational and project management capabilities with the ability to manage multiple tasks with shifting priorities
- Excellent analytical skills.