- United States
- Date Posted
- Oct. 27, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
We are open to candidates work anywhere remotely in North America
This role will be responsible for configuring and deploying the Lookout Security Products to our customers. We are looking for experienced, enthusiastic and hands-on implementation consultants who can rapidly learn the Lookout value proposition and apply it to customers of all sizes. The candidate is responsible for leading multiple concurrent customer deployment projects to ensure long-term customer success. The candidate will need to collaborate with the internal Lookout teams including Engineering, Product Management, Support and Customer Success to ensure successful and timely deployment. This role will report to the Senior Director, Professional Services.
Do you have strong post sales implementation experience with SWG, SSO, SIEM, Enterprise DLP? Do you have experience with AWS or Azure deployments? Then you could be Lookout’s Sr. Implementation Engineer - Cloud Security with ability to work remotely.
- Gather, analyse and document customer requirements.
- Communicate with customers and partners, aspects of both the Lookout service and deployment at the technical and/or functional level appropriate for the situation.
- Perform hands on configuration, deployment and troubleshooting of the Lookout Products in customer environment.
- Proactively scopes, schedule, design, deploy and configure Lookout’s Products. .
- Effectively managing client expectations, communicates with internal and external customers and multiple levels of management,
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Provide Training to Customers & Partners on Lookout solutions.
- Document final customer configuration and environment
- Contribute to the knowledge repository of deployment best practices and other customer ideas which continually enhance the Lookout platform and repeatability of service delivery.
Desired Skills and Experience
- 7+ years of experience in designing and implementing enterprise software or security solutions in cloud, security, networking, storage or comparable space in a professional services capacity required.
- Strong verbal skills and direct hands-on technical experience in a customer-facing role a must.
- Strong written skills and experience writing customer facing documentation such as Best Practises Guides and Operational Runbooks.
- Desirable skills should include experience with one or more of the following: CASB, SWG, SSO, SIEM, Enterprise DLP.
- Experience with deployments in AWS, Azure or Google Cloud environments including DNS, Firewalls, Load balancers
- Experience working with the Linux OS platform (RHEL, CentOS, Debian, Ubuntu)
- Appreciation of one or more of the following SaaS applications such as Office365, Google Workspace, Salesforce, Slack.
- Demonstrates excellent issue identification, resolution and management.
- Excellent team player and eager to learn new technologies.
- Additional languages such as Spanish is a bonus.
Travel to customers is not currently expected for this role, but this may change in future.
Education, Training and Certification:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related discipline required.
- Certifications in Security (CISSP, CSK), and Cloud applications (AWS SA) a plus.
Lookout is a cybersecurity company that makes it possible for individuals and enterprises to be both mobile and secure. With 100 million mobile sensors fueling a dataset of virtually all the mobile code in the world, the Lookout Security Cloud can identify connections that would otherwise go unseen -- predicting and stopping mobile attacks before they do harm. The world’s leading mobile network operators, including AT&T, Deutsche Telekom, EE, KDDI, Orange, Sprint, T-Mobile and Telstra, have selected Lookout as its preferred mobile security solution. Lookout is also partnered with such enterprise leaders as AirWatch, Ingram Micro and MobileIron. Headquartered in San Francisco, Lookout has offices in Boston, Toronto, Amsterdam, London, Sydney, Tokyo, and Washington, D.C. To learn more, visit www.lookout.com