- Date Posted
- Jun. 2, 2021
- Business Applications
Who are we?
Matera is a PropTech Saas company that allows co-owners to manage their buildings themselves without the services of a professional property manager.
With a third round of funding of 35 million euros, Matera is moving up a gear! Today we have 3,000 client co-ownerships with a target of 5,000 very soon. With more than 400 new applications per week, there is no shortage of people who wish to change their way of managing their building!
Founded in 2017, we are now 150 Materani working a lot to achieve our mission: make co-owners happy in their building!
Why join us?
- A very rewarding job and customers who love us (just have a look at the google reviews about us :) )
- A team always in a good mood to approach a market where no startup has yet managed to make a name for itself.
- You improve the daily life of all your relatives who are mad at their property manager.
- Our company’s culture facilitate fulfillment of every employees by adopting solid working methods
As a Cash and Accounting Manager you will be in charge of optimizing cash management, accounting and financial processes.
- Manage customers invoicing & cash collection
- Manage payment to suppliers
- Manage expense policy and implement efficient internal financial processes
- Manage tax credits (CII/CIR)
- Accounting: closely collaborate with our external accountant to make relevant accounting decisions and ensure our operations are efficiently recorded
- You have an accounting background (DCG or BTS Comptabilité) or a Master in Finance
- Your inquisitiveness and humanity allows you to understand and optimize, think further
- You value working in a respectful environment, with positive thinking
- You are a problem solver
- You are ready to take part into the hypergrowth of Matera
At Matera, we guarantee equal opportunities and diversity, which is why all our positions are open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make the difference!