- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
Who are we?
Matera is a PropTech Saas company that allows co-owners to manage their buildings themselves without the services of a professional property manager.
With a third round of funding of 35 million euros, Matera is moving up a gear! Today we have 3,000 client co-ownerships with a target of 5,000 very soon. With more than 400 new applications per week, there is no shortage of people who wish to change their way of managing their building!
Founded in 2017, we are now 150 Materani working a lot to achieve our mission: make co-owners happy in their building! It is now the time to address the German market.
Why join us?
- A very rewarding job and customers who love us (just have a look at the google reviews about us :) )
- A team always in a good mood to approach a market where no startup has yet managed to make a name for itself.
- You improve the daily life of all your relatives who are mad at their property manager.
- Our company’s culture facilitate fulfillment of every employees by adopting solid working methods
- What are the responsibilities on this position?
After a successful Series B of 35M€, Matera aims at taking over the German market and becoming in two years one of the leaders in building management.
To achieve this goal, we’re building a strong sales team across Germany with the following missions:
For the first three months:
- Contribute to Matera’s launch in Germany, and acquire the first German clients
- Help structure the offer, pricing, and sales process
- Define a sales german playbook
- Work hand in hand with the product team to help better address german needs
And later on:
- Strongly contribute to german ARR growth
- Make Matera a known local company to manage your building in your Länder
- Work hand in hand with the marketing to implement specific and locals media plans to increase lead generation in your Länder
- Contribute to the German’s sales team growth
- Increase the German’s sales team conversion rate
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of sales pitch and sales processes
- This position is opened in 5 cities : Köln, Munich, Frankfurt, Hamburg and Berlin!
- You have a strong experience in sales, ideally in a fast growing SaaS startup
- You are a native German and fluent in english
- You have both strong organizational and analytical skills
- You’re autonomous
- You have a clear and impactful expression
- You or your parents are unhappy with their building manager ?
- You want to help make the co-managed buildings a better place to live for everyone ?
- You like board games ?
- Look no further, this job is made for you.
At Matera, we guarantee equal opportunities and diversity, which is why all our positions are open to people with disabilities. Only skills and motivation make the difference!