- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
- Engineering QA
Monad’s mission is to reduce data management problems in the security industry, providing clear insights and guiding action to reduce risk. Our platform automates the collection and transformation of critical security data, enabling teams to scale their impact. We are a customer-first company, and work with security and DevOps teams to help them build easy, accurate, and reproducible security insights and compliance workflows.
We ingest data from security products, asset management tools, and cloud environments to simplify data pipelines and make the data available and usable across platforms and warehouses. These data streams provide actionable insights with risk-based prioritization to the teams who need it most. Security teams, DevOps, and more can use this data to work efficiently, build their own applications on top of it, and tackle their most important security needs.
As a remote company, Monad thrives on collaboration, teamwork, and a transparent environment of proactive communication and responsiveness. We are a company made up of humans, and value and respect both our professional and personal spaces. Family, health, and general well-being are key values.
We make security data accessible to regular humans. Join our team and help build the future of this transformative data platform!
About the Role:
Do you get a feeling of accomplishment when your automatic tests catch critical issues ahead of release? As a Software Engineer in Test at Monad, you will be working closely with engineering to identify requirements and automate tests for our platform.
You’ll be getting in on the ground floor, helping us build our platform and owning decisions for test automation tooling. Come join us and help ensure the robustness and reliability of our cloud security data platform!
Your responsibilities will include:
- Develop integration tests within a containerized service-oriented environment
- Guide the engineering team in writing and maintaining automated tests
- Work with data engineers on ensuring testability and correctness of data pipelines
- Collaborate with the wider product and development team to understand how new features should be tested
- Help ensure deployments adhere to deadlines while not compromising on quality
- Technical documentation is a core feature of our development work, both for internal and external use
We’re looking for teammates who have:
- Broad understanding of test methodologies and automation development
- Strong experience with any programming languages, preferably Python
- Familiar with cloud infrastructure and continuous integration tools
- Ability to communicate effectively with fellow developers about quality related needs
- Experience building and supporting testing platforms within agile software and services environments
- Excitement for working on the early stages of a product
- Interest in cybersecurity is a plus although no experience needed
Technologies you’ll be exposed to:
- Variety of security and asset management tools (Tenable, Rapid7, Qualys, Snyk, SonarQube, JAMF, more)
- Flex vacation
- Fully Remote
- Benefits will evolve over time. If you have recommendations let us know!