- Date Posted
- Oct. 6, 2021
Monad’s mission is to reduce data management problems in the security industry, providing clear insights and guiding action to reduce risk. Our platform automates the collection and transformation of critical security data, enabling teams to scale their impact. We are a customer-first company, and work with security and DevOps teams to help them build easy, accurate, and reproducible security insights and compliance workflows.
We ingest data from security products, asset management tools, and cloud environments to simplify data pipelines and make the data available and usable across platforms and warehouses. These data streams provide actionable insights with risk-based prioritization to the teams who need it most. Security teams, DevOps, and more can use this data to work efficiently, build their own applications on top of it, and tackle their most important security needs.
As a remote company, Monad thrives on collaboration, teamwork, and a transparent environment of proactive communication and responsiveness. We are a company made up of humans, and value and respect both our professional and personal spaces. Family, health, and general well-being are key values.
We make security data accessible to regular humans. Join our team and help build the future of this transformative data platform!
About the Role:
In a world of source code and servers, databases and daemons, it takes a focus on reliability and uptime to ensure success. Are you up to the task?
As a site reliability engineer, you will work closely both with our internal engineering team and external technical partners on managing the overall reliability of our platform. This isn’t just a reactive “watch and fix things if they break” role - you’ll be building and collaborating, contributing to a solid technical foundation.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Managing release process
- Automating the correspondence between what is deployed to production and how it maps to our development stack (e.g. containers)
- Setting up and maintaining logging and monitoring of internal infrastructure
- Collaborate with the engineering team on developing best practices for software development and cloud service usage
- Technical documentation is a core feature of our development work, both for internal and external use
We’re looking for teammates who have:
- Deep understanding of what makes services reliable (and what doesn’t)
- Strong experience with cloud platforms
- Knowledge of relevant operational tools (e.g. logging, monitoring, observability)
- Excitement for working on the early stages of a product
- Interest in cybersecurity is a plus although no experience needed
Technologies you’ll be exposed to:
- Docker and Kubernetes
- Flex vacation
- Fully Remote
- Benefits will evolve over time. If you have recommendations let us know!