- United States
- Date Posted
- Jan. 6, 2022
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Not sure if the level in this job accurately describes you? Don’t hesitate to apply. We believe folks with all sorts of backgrounds and levels of experience can make great teammates!
Look around you today, every wall, window, door, and roof was made possible by the coordination of architects and a team of professionals. They are charged with the responsibility of creating our shelters and yet, they are left with nothing more than Excel to manage their work. Let’s change that!
What is Monograph?
Monograph was founded by a team of ex-architects. Monograph is modernizing design professionals’ back office with a beautiful, data-driven platform to help them manage, plan and grow their companies. Our mission is to let architects get back to doing what they love and do best—design—not finance, management or Excel.
Why work at Monograph?
People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy. You’ll be our ambassador and deploy your genuine value for relationships to drive success and happiness.
Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
Work with some of the best product people in the world: We’re an innovative team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background. You will be doing some of the best work of your life.
We’re looking for a Growth Marketer with experience building innovative campaigns across paid and organic channels. Someone who has a passion for data driven marketing, experimentation, and a passion for the built environment. This person will identify new and creative ways to drive growth throughout the conversion funnel. We’re looking for a creative T-shaped marketer with strong experience in performance and a special interest in designing and implementing various forms of organic and paid growth loops. The ideal candidate gets excited about crafting unique experiments that communicate value propositions to drive awareness and conversion.
As our Growth Marketer, you will be able to make an immediate impact on our organization, playing a critical role in a rapidly scaling company. You will report to our Head of Marketing and work closely with the rest of the Marketing team, Sales, Product and Success. This role will play a big part in developing a new category we call Practice Operations. Oh, and we work a 4-day (32hr) work week and have a great benefits package.
What you’ll be responsible for:
- You’ll use a data-driven approach & a vigorous testing process to evaluate hypotheses and extract insights on strategy and performance for existing and new channels
- You’ll own performance channel strategy and execution across paid channels, affiliates, and referrals
- You’ll work with and manage agencies to drive results
- You’ll oversee performance tracking and calibration on a daily basis to drive decision-making around budget allocations, performance optimization and forecasting
- You’ll identify and test new paid marketing channels to drive scale and performance
- You’ll develop landing pages in collaboration with Brand and Product Marketing to optimize conversion across the funnel
- You’ll map out, define and implement growth loops throughout our Marketing channels to maximize organic reach
- You’ll work closely with the Growth Product Manager as a partner to design experiments and ensure full funnel consideration and success
- You’ll work closely with Marketing Ops to surface opportunities, establish clear reporting, lifecycle design and determine enrichment strategy
- You’ll craft and execute unique top-of-funnel campaigns in collaboration with Sales
What you’ll bring to the table:
- 3-5 years of Growth Marketing experience at a fast growing start up where you were responsible for contributing to pipeline growth
- You have deep familiarity with CPA, CPC, CVR, and LTV
- You are experienced within Excel (can maintain complex spreadsheets) and have a grasp of A/B testing, and metrics-driven performance marketing
- You have a great mix of creative and analytical thinking while being customer-focused and brand-obsessed
- You are fluent with data, metrics, measurement, and analytics. Good understanding of experimentation, A/B testing, and incrementality. Basic SQL.
- You understand general web and app technology: cookies, pixels, SDKs, tracking, tagging, APIs.
- You have an integrated marketing mindset and understanding of the interplay between SEM vs SEO, offline vs online, brand vs performance marketing.
- You have an ability to lead, influence, communicate, and work across departments, building strong relationships with a broad range of peers and executives. All this, with high autonomy and little guidance.
- You are agile and adaptable to changing goals, priorities, resourcing, and business needs, associated with a high-growth startup environment.
- You are able to balance long term strategic initiatives with short term needs and ad hoc requests.
- You have a growth mindset. Every challenge is an opportunity and any problem can be figured out. Not all experiments succeed and any setback is a chance to learn and iterate.
- You get excited about automation tools like Integromat, Parabola, and Phantombuster
- You have deep experience with attribution -- you recognize the evolution of buying behavior, the challenges of attribution, and can speak with conviction about how performance should be used.
- If you’ve ever worked at an architecture, landscape architecture, interior design or engineering firm.
- If you’ve ever run your own business
- If you’ve ever built out novel growth campaigns and love talking about them
- You’re an avid student of growth marketing
You’ll Love Our Benefits
- 4-day work week (we have Wednesdays off!)
- Health, dental & vision for employees and dependents
- New laptop/equipment of your choice
Innovative engineering and product culture
Early-stage well-funded company
Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
- Yes, this role is a full-time role. We are a remote-first company.
- What is the company culture like?
- Our amazing friend Lynne interviewed us—read about it on her website Key Values.
- Our CEO's thought on culture—read about it on Fast Company.
- What efforts are you making in terms of increasing diversity & inclusion within your company?
With two minority founders and a new parent founder, we’re focused on having a welcoming environment for all backgrounds and experiences. We actively source candidates from non-traditional backgrounds knowing that diversity in thought and education ultimately results in a better company. We also have solid work-life balance, knowing that there’s a lot more in your life than just your job.