- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Look around you today, every wall, window, door, and roof was made possible by the coordination of architects and a team of professionals. They are charged with the responsibility of creating our shelters and yet, they are left with nothing more than Excel to manage their work. Let’s change that!
What is Monograph?
Monograph was founded by a team of ex-architects. Monograph is modernizing design professionals’ back office with a beautiful, data-driven platform to help them manage, plan and grow their companies. Our mission is to let architects get back to doing what they love and do best—design—not finance, management or Excel.
Why work at Monograph?
People first: Core to the team, we believe in people first, curiosity, and empathy. You’ll be our ambassador and deploy your genuine value for relationships to drive success and happiness.
Build a company that will redefine architecture: Project management is just the beginning...we have big ambitions to help facilitate the entire design process from becoming the document source of truth to coordinating with consultants. You can shape the future of building design.
Work with some of the best product people in the world: We’re an innovative team of highly productive individual contributors with a strong design background. You will be doing some of the best work of your life.
Monograph is a people-first, and customer-first company, and the Customer Success team leads the charge on unlocking our users’ potential within our app.
As the inaugural Customer Education Manager, you’ll have the build and lead our training content for our customers and internal team members. Driving awareness and adoption so our users can get the most value out of Monograph.
In this role, you’ll be a part of the CS team and report to the Director of CS, but will have full creative responsibility for the organization, content and graphic design of all the educational assets. We will lean on your experience and skills to create digital learning methods that deliver measurable results.
Our team, company, and customer base is rapidly growing so you’ll constantly be surrounded by smart incredible people helping you do your best work yet.
What You’ll Do
- Be the Customer Success lead in creating our first self-serve course for customers and new hires on our LMS (Northpass). Defining strategy, framework, and learning paths,
- Develop and deliver high-quality training experiences to enable customer onboarding and long-term adoption. This includes self-service, instructor-led, articles, visuals, and others!
- Be responsible for the YouTube Learning Channel; to create and maintain video content and drive utilization
- Work closely with product teams to determine content requirements in alignment with software releases and deliver them by the target timeline.
- You’ll take a data-driven approach and proactively gather training effectiveness metrics, analyze data, and review, edit, and re-design the existing curriculum as needed.
- Become a Monograph product expert
Experience & Skills You’ll Need
- 3+ years in instructional design or courseware development
- 3+ years of customer-facing onboarding or training work at a Saas company
- You know all the tools and have experience working with industry-standard eLearning development tools, such as Adobe Captivate, Articulate Storyline, Articulate 360, Camtasia, Adobe Creative Suite, and others.
- Making quick videos is second nature to you
Who You Are
- Detailed and independent project manager, committed to keeping yourself organized and can work independently to achieve design target timelines
- Have a flair for writing that’s concise and structured. You have the ability to write effective copy, technical instructional text, and supporting audio scripts/video scripts.
- An eLearning and instructional Jedi master with both formal knowledge and experience in instructional design and curriculum management, including building multimedia assets such as graphics, videos, and podcasts.
- A thirst for knowledge that gets you energized to lead training and connect with customers
- Experience managing content with Northpass
- A background in architecture, interior design, landscape architecture, or other design-build industry
- Experience in business finance, accounting, or administration
- Basic understanding of Quickbooks Online
Salary range $70,000-$90,000
You’ll Love Our Benefits
- 4-day work week (we have Wednesdays off!)
- Health, dental & vision for employees and dependents
- New laptop/equipment of your choice
Innovative engineering and product culture
Early-stage well-funded company
Inclusion and diversity as a company priority
- Is this role only full-time? Can I work remotely?
- Yes, this role is a full-time role. We are a remote-first company.
- What is the company culture like?
- Our amazing friend Lynne interviewed us—read about it on her website Key Values.
- Our CEO's thought on culture—read about it on Fast Company.
- What efforts are you making in terms of increasing diversity & inclusion within your company?
With two minority founders and a new parent founder, we’re focused on having a welcoming environment for all backgrounds and experiences. We actively source candidates from non-traditional backgrounds knowing that diversity in thought and education ultimately results in a better company. We also have solid work-life balance, knowing that there’s a lot more in your life than just your job.