- Date Posted
- Jan. 10, 2022
- Business Intelligence
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
We are seeking a Senior Marketing Analytics Manager to join Moo’s marketing team. You will be a part of a highly collaborative (and tight knit!) team who are charged with driving global new customer revenue growth for the business.
You will be an integral member of the growth marketing team. As mentioned above, together, you will be responsible for driving revenue from new customers globally. You will do this through recommending market and media mix and then helping the team maximize the performance of the campaigns with in channel and cross channel optimization suggestions. In short, you would be responsible for making the case to ensure we have the right budget levels in each market and then making sure this budget is used as effectively as possible. In addition, you would discover new growth opportunities, and be a key driver in shaping the future of our global marketing programs.
You will enjoy knowing all the newest tools, tech, and growth hacking methods across both acquisition and teach us your ways! Perhaps you will have had exposure running a channel yourself and are fully aware of the pains, toils, and wins.
Most importantly, you should know what it takes to be a marketer and how you can best help identify areas where we can streamline processes - everything from campaign optimization, audience management, to budget planning and channel diversification.
This role will report to the SVP Marketing and is open to Boston or Providence based applicants
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- 6+ years in marketing analytics or performance marketing with experience in PPC and or Social a plus
- Experience analyzing B2B marketing strategies, channels and lifecycle identifying areas of opportunity and optimization
- You are a natural and effective communicator. You will need to be comfortable recommending to and influencing peers and senior marketing leaders alike
- You are comfortable managing a small team and know how to motivate, build relationships and get the best out of everyone
- You are a self starter who thrives on working with a cross functional team to meet a joint outcome
- You will be results-oriented and have a curious mindset that’s always hungry for data and will do what it takes to understand the why as well as the what
- You like and are passionate about good visualisation, tracking what matters, and documenting for prosperity
- The ability to manage projects from multiple stakeholders with shifting priorities. We make decisions quickly and learn from our mistakes fast.
- Strong understanding of marketing attribution and familiarity with multivariate channel and econometric modelling. Last touch was so 2010
- The ability to unlock new opportunities for growth by discovering insights, automating processes, predictive modeling and using current customer data/trends to fuel decision making
- Excellent working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Search Ads/Adwords, Facebook platform, Tableau, Salesforce and Google Data Studio (Google Tag Manager, and SQL are a plus). You are a digital analyst who loves marketing, or a marketing/customer analyst who loves digital.
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. While most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19 we can’t wait to get back into the office where we like to treat our employees to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.