- Date Posted
- Aug. 25, 2021
- Design & UI
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
MOO is looking for a Midweight Graphic Designer. You’ll have a real passion for design and communication, and a genuine desire to do brilliant work. Pushing the creative standards across print and digital, working with all areas of the company. Making sure the creative brief is fully explored and delivered to the highest standards.
Highly motivated designer? Excellent. Organisational skills that will help you tackle projects from start to finish? Even better. It’s important that you’re a clear communicator who feels happy talking through your work to stakeholders. An interest in art direction is also important as that is a key part of the role – you will conceptualise with copywriters, then work directly with the photographers to realise the scamps and then the artworkers to finalise the imagery. You will feel comfortable working on multiple projects and sticking to tight deadlines when needed.
- Responsible for the design and production of graphic design across multiple platforms.
- Work with internal clients to deliver requirements on time and in line with the brand style
- Apply and co-ordinate the design across the brand
- Use a good awareness of design processes to question and challenge design briefs and solve design problems
- Be aware of current design trends and attitudes to help inspire the team
- Understand peripheral processes, i.e. print, interactive and mobile platforms
- Work closely with the senior designer and studio manager to prioritise workloads
- Have an interest in art direction
- General studio housekeeping, such as filing, archiving and process management
- Recognised design degree with some industry (agency) experience preferred
- Strong ideas, with a portfolio to match
- Ability to deliver against tight and complex timelines
- Ability to manage multiple and competing work priorities, demands.
- Passionate and open minded
- Stress resistant and confident
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Experience in presenting work
- Self-motivated and a team player
- Loves discipline of identity and branding
- Strong working knowledge of Adobe Suite: Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and all Microsoft Office software.
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 25 days holiday rising by one day for each year here (for 5 years), a matched pension scheme, MOO’s share option scheme, and paid parental leave. We’ll offer you private healthcare, life insurance, a season ticket loan, subsidised gym membership and a cycle to work scheme. While most of us are currently working from home due to COVID-19 we can’t wait to get back into the office where we like to treat our employees to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, colour, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or any other protected class.