- Providence, RI
- Date Posted
- Nov. 24, 2021
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
MOO is seeking an experienced, data oriented Compensation & Benefits Manager looking to make an immediate impact and grow their career. This role is based in Lincoln, RI, but will have a global remit, working closely with colleagues in both the UK and the US.
The successful candidate will have proven experience in global benchmarking and be confident in translating results into actionable data increasing MOO’s competitive advantage.
Responsibilities - Compensation Focused:
- Immediately undertake global benchmarking exercise using salary survey data and other market intelligence to determine competitive compensation ranges for all positions at MOO
- Continually evaluate MOO’s compensation and benefits to be legally compliant by country, competitive, align with MOO’s compensation philosophy and attract, retain and motivate our staff
- Lead the annual pay review cycle with high accuracy and timely execution
- Drive the move towards a total reward philosophy, building out total reward statements and educating managers and employees on what this means for them in practice
- Partner with the Sales team building annual commission plans
- Support the wider People Team with solving operational, compensation-related business challenges.
- Benchmark our current benefits program to determine relevance to market, recommending areas for improvement and global alignment
- Analyze utilization identifying areas for improvement inclusive of communication tools to enhance understanding
- Own the relationships with external benefit vendors and partners, identifying areas for improvement and cost savings
- Manage benefits related compliance such as MA HIRD Reporting and 5500
- Own COBRA: working with 3rd party admin, compliance, and processing of refunds
- Partner with finance to complete 401(k) retirement plan audit and annual 5500 form.
- Collaborate with internal team during Open Enrollment building out benefits plan in HRIS and data feeds within ADP
- Generate and analyze the data for the UK Gender Pay Gap submission
- Previous experience in benchmarking global compensation and benefits programs
- Able to work independently, but have the judgement to involve relevant stakeholders at the right time
- Able to establish, build and maintain strong working relationships across multiple locations
- Excellent verbal, written and presentation skills
- A strong understanding of Microsoft Office applications (or equivalent) and experience of working in a variety of different HR Information Systems
- A good sense of fun and willingness to learn
- You are process orientated, love getting into the detail, and enjoy sweating the small stuff
- You have experience in project work, showing initiative and proactivity
- You have heaps of enthusiasm, diplomacy and patience
- A sense of urgency and confident working in an ever changing environment
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too. Finally, we’ll treat you to breakfast and fresh fruit every day, lunch on Fridays and all the ice cream you can eat (just watch for the brain freeze).
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class