- Lincoln, RI
- Date Posted
- May. 23, 2021
MOO set out to shake up the world of print back in 2006. And we’ve come a long way since. Today we’re a 300 + strong team (we’re thinking of getting matching jackets) who create print and digital products for companies of all sizes – from Google and AirBnB to the guy who makes those amazing prints you found at a craft fair.
Our global HQ is in London, UK, while we also have premises in Dagenham. In the US, you’ll find us in Boston, MA, as well as Lincoln, RI and Denver, CO.
We’re making new and exciting things – and we could really do with your help.
We are looking for an experienced People Partner who is passionate about high quality people experiences, influencing employee engagement and driving a high performance culture. We have an employee consumer focus by designing and building people products that our employees want to interact with, and which also delivers business results. We have a strong people team foundation, and yet, still early in our quest to build scalable, high quality people experiences, of which you will be integral to our future.
The role will involve business partnering predominately with the Manufacturing and Operations teams based in Lincoln, RI as well as general People support to the wider US and UK employees. The role will report directly to the Head of People and Culture who is based in London, UK.
- Alongside the Head of People and Culture, will partner Manufacturing and Operations leadership, managers and teams to identify and deliver value centric and commercially aligned People priorities based on business needs.
- Support the execution of the broader People Strategy. Our core focus for 2021 is on employee engagement.
- Work with the business to develop a high performance culture and embed our MOO values. One of our key objectives in Operations and across MOO is evolving our culture and this role will be a key partner in driving change.
- Lead and execute on cyclical employee experiences (i.e upskilling managers, performance, development, career pathways etc). Support our drive for continual improvement and brilliant basics.
- Achieve a deep understanding of the businesses strategy, goals and objectives, this role will be part of the broader Operations management team and will attend weekly performance meetings.
- Work closely with People Operations to understand key people metrics i.e attendance and develop plans around these.
- Collaborate with our Senior Recruiter, understand the business’s hiring requirements and at times lead recruitment campaigns to source new talent or develop existing talent at MOO.
- Build strong credible relationships at all levels. Our business are huge advocates of the People Team and this role would need to immerse itself in getting to know MOOsters at all levels.
- Coach at all levels of below Leadership, be a trusted advisor and partner.
- Provide advice and assistance on policies, procedures, legislation, and best practice.
- Maintain in depth knowledge of legal requirements and deal with employee relations situations as needed. Be an impartial ambassador that balances both the employee and the business in line with our company values.
- Reality is we will continue to live with COVID for some time, this role will eventually lead the COVID taskforce team and lead on our response initiatives in partnership with People Operations and the business. Here at MOO we have a lot of responses in place to keep our MOOsters safe.
- You have had a progressive career as an HR Manager/HR People Partner
- Plus if you have SHRM certification
- You bring a positive energy, even in times of adversity and change.
- You have a proven track record and success in executing key People initiatives, you are able to execute quickly, effectively and consistently.
- You are analytical and data driven, using insights proactively to test our plans and support with their evolution. Strong critical thinker and problem-solver.
- You have successfully demonstrated results orientated business partnering with Managers and Leaders.
- You are Innovative, proactive, and have a pragmatic solutions based style.
- You are a highly organized, flexible team player with excellent prioritization and strong follow-up skills.
- You are unafraid to roll up your sleeves, this role will require both development as well as execution.
- You are an effective change agent, unafraid to constructively challenge, give feedback and make recommendations.
- You have excellent relationship building skills and are able to tailor messages and style appropriately to an audience. You’re able to influence and build relationships quickly at all levels.
- You are a collaborator, this role is part of a close knit team. Supporting each other is a key tenant to how the People Team operates.
- You have a good understanding of employment law and best practice.
- What’s it like to work at MOO?
MOO’s the kind of workplace where you can really be yourself. Dye your hair purple. Hit the sofa with your laptop. Whatever helps you feel comfortable and happy at work. We want to help you grow in your career and set you up for success – while also recognising the importance of a healthy work/life balance.
That’s why we offer 23 days’ PTO plus Federal holidays, a 401(k) match, MOO stock option program, paid parental leave and we’ll cover 100% of your health, dental and vision care premiums. We’ll also cover you with life insurance and long-term disability insurance, and we offer a wellness program too.
We are working hard to create a representative, inclusive and super-friendly team, because we know that different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds make for a better workplace. And that creates a better experience for our customers. MOO doesn’t discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion or belief, gender, national origin, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other protected class